Kingdom last night 27/5

Your a complete nob bean55788 are you old enough to go out yet.

Think before you speak then you wont sound like a compete dick

How can a justify a guy getting kicked in the head and bottled twice. You say this guy was swearing and being aggressive to customers your also saying he was part of the crew that rushed through the doors of kingdom. Think about it. All doorman have radio communication so this doorman knew the door had been rushed he also knew this was one of the guys that rushed the door.

If I was him id knock him clean out. This door lad showed him too much respect. I tell you bean55788 if you wont to show wanabe gangsters respect and civilisation you go for it. These are the type of guys that would not have to think twice about sticking a blade in ya.

This is how it works with these guys its you or them. Show them respect them you have lost straight away. By that time you will have ten of his mates kicking the **** out of you.

Also how can that be entertainment you must have one sad life

Lets hope the doorman ok

hah,

I'm old enough to go out, and have done so all over the UK, and have never come across the bouncers that I have in Sheffield! ever! not in any other place!

great night life, such diverse music scene's which is fantastic,

but the bouncers here, a no no!

i've been serious assaulted at the leadmill and spearmint rhino's by bouncers - through no fault of my own. Each time I have tried to report this the club has backed the bouncers and nothing has come of my complaints, even to the SIA.

How can a justify a guy getting kicked in the head and bottled twice. You say this guy was swearing and being aggressive to customers your also saying he was part of the crew that rushed through the doors of kingdom. Think about it. All doorman have radio communication so this doorman knew the door had been rushed he also knew this was one of the guys that rushed the door.

If I was him id knock him clean out. This door lad showed him too much respect. I tell you bean55788 if you wont to show wanabe gangsters respect and civilisation you go for it. These are the type of guys that would not have to think twice about sticking a blade in ya.

This is how it works with these guys its you or them. Show them respect them you have lost straight away. By that time you will have ten of his mates kicking the **** out of you.

Lets hope the doorman ok

this seems a more likely story to the original poster's

whilst agreeing that some bouncers are on a power trip, i wouldnt wish what has happend to this fella on anyone

Wow you must have like, a degree in psychology or something. You know so much about how to treat badly behaved youths.

I think the main problem, the thing that causes them to be 'gansta wanabees' is all the respect they have been shown by decent people in their short lives.

Lets hope the doorman ok

I couldn't agree more.

If they had been left to run a muck and a member of the public got hurt people would have been asking why the doorman hadn't been tougher on them.

Archived