Kingdom last night 27/5

these wana be gansters are the worst. all they do is try and reck other ppls lives cos the only think that gives them anysort of self asteem is seeing other ppl back down to them cos they are violent, thick ******s who only get anysort of ''respect'' when they are down town intimidating cus lets face it during the day they probly sit at home wiv no job no money and no self respect.

well put!:thumbsup:

Yeah just been askin my sis Laura what happened to her on sat nite and this is what she had to say...

Her and her bloke were leaving just walkin up the stairs from the main room and she stopped to talk to this lad she knows who was on the stairs....admittedely they might have been blocking the stairs up for a few seconds thats all - and the next thing she knows she gets her hair pulled by this dark haired small,sweaty creature (her words!!!!) even tho she was with her bf!!! so he quickly pushes this beings hand away from Lozza's hair and tells her to leave it cauze otherwise the lass would have had no legs to walk on...Why would anyone want to do this AND she had her bloke with her...mind u he was prob sum random bloke the b*nt had just given favours to on the dane floor :rant::suspect::rant:

Your a complete nob bean55788 are you old enough to go out yet.

Think before you speak then you wont sound like a compete dick

How can a justify a guy getting kicked in the head and bottled twice. You say this guy was swearing and being aggressive to customers your also saying he was part of the crew that rushed through the doors of kingdom. Think about it. All doorman have radio communication so this doorman knew the door had been rushed he also knew this was one of the guys that rushed the door.

If I was him id knock him clean out. This door lad showed him too much respect. I tell you bean55788 if you wont to show wanabe gangsters respect and civilisation you go for it. These are the type of guys that would not have to think twice about sticking a blade in ya.

This is how it works with these guys its you or them. Show them respect them you have lost straight away. By that time you will have ten of his mates kicking the **** out of you.

Also how can that be entertainment you must have one sad life

Lets hope the doorman ok

no i said i think the guy who bottled the bouncer was one of them that rushed the door i dont no that for defo and the reason being because the guys that rushed the door were in another room! so as far as im concerned this was a innocient paying customer who payed his way into a nightclub to get abused buy some power tripin bouncer!! so as far as im concerned he messed with the wrong guy buy the looks of things!!

who went to kingdom last night? did you see all the fighting and that bouncer get bottled and kicked in the head!! he was proper out cold! mind u it was his own fault!!

No i wasn;'t there but thisd sort opf thing sickens me.

There is a wonderful invention in this country called 'prisons'. They are a brilliant idea because if you put all the sort of people who cause trouble like this into them then they are not able to do it again (until some dogodder decides to release them.

It was Margaret Thatcher who so rightly said that the police should be thought of as a branch of the social services because they do so much good for the working classes. How right she was. What a pitty we don't have a lot more prisons in this country and we would all be so much better off.:rant: :rant:

Brilliant, he played a lot of the old stuff. A brilliant nite all round ;)

how can it be 'a brilliant nite all round'? sounds like a crap nite, filled with nasty scumbags and bad vibes, with people ending up in hospital...:confused:

just because you had a good-un...maybe you should be a little more aware of whats happening around you, love:thumbsup:

Get you facts correct - Duggan had not even been on at this time!!

It happened about half an hour before he went on at 2am :loopy:

Plus iv never seen this happen in kingdom EVER !!!

All the trouble was from the plastic gangsters,

Where do you get these plastic gangsters from ???

Why did this plastic gangsters come on kingdom ???

***** ALL BECAUSE OF SPEED GARAGE *****

This problem with the clubs that play "Speed Garage" and "Bassline House" seems to have been getting very bad of late. This is my fave sort of music and i have had some of the best times in club that play it BUT for sum strange reason every club that plays it has serious trouble. I think it might be cauze in all clubs ya gonna get drugs and small time dealers or runners BUT in the mentioned places the big time dealers choose to go there for there "enjoyment" so automatically serious trouble follows em and all their little suckers.....guaranteed!!!! its the worst kind of lowlife trash that wants to stab/punch innocent people up and swallow them into their underworld......(breathe!!!!!):confused:

Archived