Big queue Morrison’s.

3 way control traffic lights with poor timing, I went at lunchtime and spent a good 10 minutes waiting for their temporary traffic lights to change to green despite no cars coming out, but the lights were on green when exiting the store despite there not being any other cars but me.

I'm sure the contractor will be aware of this and deal with it, or perhaps the works are only for a short time; just glad I'm not doing the rush traffic through halfway today.

Oh for goodness sake ! What's wrong with leaving good food as it is ? Yorkshire pudding is meant to go with a Sunday dinner Etc and Pizza is a totally different ball game .

Yorkshire pud is meant to go before Sunday dinner as a starter....as all real yorkie puds know...and huge ones at that,not the tiny ones:D:D:D

Oh for goodness sake ! What's wrong with leaving good food as it is ? Yorkshire pudding is meant to go with a Sunday dinner Etc and Pizza is a totally different ball game .

What a ridiculous post :rolleyes:

Why ruin something so beautiful like a Yorkshire pud with something so gross as pizza

Although this one wins the runner up in the same category :thumbsup:

you wouldn't like lets say a sausage in the good old yorkshire then?