A question for believers, is God a gas?

If you think that we evolved by walking out of the sea losing our gills and crabby little feet over a few million years becoming the clever complicated human beings that we are today then you are daft .

Humanity came from some where and one day if we do not destroy the Planet we may find out just how we got here .

Whatever the answer is we were abandoned a long time ago as an experiment that has gone wrong and no Gods can save us from our rush towards the end of life as we know it.

Your average Christmas tree has seven times the DNA of your average human, perhaps they were the favoured of God? Let's face it, they dominate the Earth, the combined weight of all the people on earth is less than that of the conifers in Jämtland County in central Sweden (https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091215171514.htm).

All Hail the Mighty Spruce.

---------- Post added 08-02-2018 at 11:29 ----------

Faith me, you must be kidding ,I can not stand all the nutters who go around in doctoring little kids to follow this or that religion.

What I am saying is why is it only mankind that has( due to evolution) become the most technicall being on the Planet , why has all the other species stopped exactly where they started even though some of them have been around a couple of million years longer than man.

Sorry but there has to be some other explanation, remember over he last hundred years technology has gone stratospheric we can now communicate in the blink of an eye ,images can be spread around the Earth in seconds .

Who is to say where all this is leading or if it has been here at some time in the past.

Evolution hasn't stopped. I suggest you try education as a cure to your ignorance.

Your average Christmas tree has seven times the DNA of your average human, perhaps they were the favoured of God? Let's face it, they dominate the Earth, the combined weight of all the people on earth is less than that of the conifers in Jämtland County in central Sweden (https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091215171514.htm).

All Hail the Mighty Spruce.

---------- Post added 08-02-2018 at 11:29 ----------

Evolution hasn't stopped. I suggest you try education as a cure to your ignorance.

Wish I could have done pal , but to busy earning a living to put bread on the table for all that education malarkey . have a nice day proff:love: