UKIP could go bankrupt

UKIP have always been a self destructing basket case but the point I'm making is that it's not good for political parties to eliminate each other like this. I'm not sure why that's a difficult point to discuss since everything else is agreed upon.

keep trying, almost EVERYBODY else has agreed its NOT the labour party its a mixture of UKIP itself and private people who happen to be labour voters. but you keep trying to push your spurious political point.

YOU ARE WRONG, now move on.

How do you think political parties funding false claims against their opponents respects democracy?

I think it's stupid. That's why it's in the OP.

Not it's not. Your OP's only mention of democracy is in reference to UKIP suffering the consequences of their actions. Not on what effect UKIP's actions would have on democracy.

I'd rather you didn't mort. See below, it's the Star saying it's the Labour Party. Please put it back to "Labour Party to bankrupt UKIP" unless you know different.

OP.

I think we’ve established pretty clearly that this isn’t the Labour Party making UKIP bankrupt. We could be generous and say that it is the Rotherham Labour MPs who are bankrupting UKIP, but that wouldn’t be true either. The stark truth is that UKIP are bankrupting UKIP. There is nobody else to blame.

All that guff about plurality of ideas is nothing but a red herring too. UKIP clearly have no coherent ideas any more. Any of their members who has any remaining electrical brain activity will find a warm welcome in The Tory party. They are a bunch of headcases too.

This is similar to the charge that if some people of a particular faith commit acts of terror then the whole faith is responsible.

How so? Keep in mind that UKIP chose to involve itself by funding Collins.

How so? Keep in mind that UKIP chose to involve itself by funding Collins.

Throughout this thread someone has repeatedly taken the actions of 3 maligned Labour Party MPs and attributed that action to The Labour Party,

Do you see the similarity with what you quoted?

Throughout this thread someone has repeatedly taken the actions of 3 maligned Labour Party MPs and attributed that action to The Labour Party,

Do you see the similarity with what you quoted?

Apologies. I thought you where commenting on UKIP having to pay up. My mistake.