George Soros wants to reverse Brexit

This is really going to twist some melons :hihi:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/07/billionaire-george-soros-backs-campaign-to-reverse-brexit

A key pro-EU campaign to reverse the Brexit vote has been given more than £400,000 of funding by American billionaire George Soros’s foundation, the Guardian can disclose.

The business magnate, who is the founder of the Open Society Foundation (OSF), made more than £1bn betting against the pound on Black Wednesday, which forced the British government to pull it from the European exchange rate mechanism.

The Best for Britain campaign, which advocates remaining in the EU, rather than fighting for a soft Brexit, has received the six-figure sum from OSF since the June 2017 election, sources have told the Guardian.

The campaign is chaired by Lord Malloch-Brown, a former UK government minister and deputy UN secretary general.

It was co-founded by Gina Miller, who took the UK government to court over the triggering of the Article 50 process to leave the European Union.

I fail to see the point of this post.

Many secretive billionaires also funded the Brexit campaign, with the intention of turning Britain into a nation on minimum-wage earning slaves with no statutory workers rights.

Maybe you should be exposing their idiocy instead of your own ?

Many secretive billionaires also funded the Brexit campaign, with the intention of turning Britain into a nation on minimum-wage earning slaves with no statutory workers rights.

Melon duly twisted! :hihi:

Me and Soros donating to the same fund. He’s not my favourite person but Oh well.

For balance It should be noted that the objective is not necessarily to stop Brexit, but rather to lobby against the more destructive forms of it.

Me and Soros donating to the same fund. He’s not my favourite person but Oh well.

For balance It should be noted that the objective is not necessarily to stop Brexit, but rather to lobby against the more destructive forms of it.

Are you certain that you chose the right campaign?

The Best for Britain campaign, which advocates remaining in the EU, rather than fighting for a soft Brexit

What is wrong with these people who can’t accept democracy. I suppose they will say we did not know what we were voting for.

Didn’t politicians hold debates before we had the vote on the EU. We had doom and gloom from the leave campaign if we voted to leave, and people still voted leave.

What is wrong with these people who can’t accept democracy. I suppose they will say we did not know what we were voting for.

Didn’t politicians hold debates before we had the vote on the EU. We had doom and gloom from the leave campaign if we voted to leave, and people still voted leave.

Maybe they want a new vote.

A nation of minimum wage earning slaves on zero hour contracts is what we have now, after 45 years of EU membership.

George Soros is an enemy of the British working class. The 87-year-old Hungarian-born financier is one of the world's richest men and made £1.5 billion betting against sterling on Black Wednesday in 1992.

This just reinforces, once again, that Brexit is for the British people.

The EU is for the global elite.

Are you certain that you chose the right campaign?

It advocates that, as do I, as the optimum outcome.

But should Brexit go ahead then the plan is to lobby for the least destructive forms of it.

---------- Post added 08-02-2018 at 12:41 ----------

I accept we will leave. I don’t accept that

1. We should suffer unnecessary economic damage

2. That Johnson/Davis/Gove etc... have a blank cheque to do what they want.