More inequality

so....... nobodys answered the actual question

why SHOULD two identical cards cost differently?

I answered it - because when it comes to Valentine's Day, it means more to women than to men.

Women aren't obliged to buy that card and can shop elsewhere.

It's like the 'Pink Tax' when it comes to razors. 'Womens razors cost more' - so buy mens razors and save yourself money!p

Well why not come out with it instead of criticising other people's thoughts

If you could sell your wares to a gender what will pay more would you?.

like i said, funny how inequality works, didnt like the women being removed from darts but fully support this Oo

like i said, funny how inequality works, didnt like the women being removed from darts but fully support this Oo

No one is forcing the women to buy those cards... they have free will. Unless you're of the opinion that they must buy them but be pee'd off about it?

No one is forcing the women to buy those cards... they have free will. Unless you're of the opinion that they must buy them but be pee'd off about it?

thats the whole point, they DONT know they cost more, until articles like this? how can women use mens razors, arent they also shaped differently?

thats the whole point, they DONT know they cost more, until articles like this? how can women use mens razors, arent they also shaped differently?

Course they know they cost more! There are YouTube videos on the 'Pink Tax'.

And they are shaped differently... but i bought my other half a men's Gillette Mach 3 for her legs and she no longer cuts herself. So, if women were smarter, they could save themselves a bit of money.