More inequality

like i said, funny how inequality works, didnt like the women being removed from darts but fully support this Oo

Never bothered me taking women from darts but don't have to agree with it because it was a daft idea but not going back to that old chestnut.

Women have a choice to buy what they want same as men,we have the choice tp pay £42 at Hillsbrough or £25 at Barnsley,people have a choice..

Edited by ukdobby

Never bothered me taking women from darts but don't have to agree with it because it was a daft idea but not going back to that old chestnut.

Women have a choice to buy what they want same as men,we have the choice tp pay £42 at Hillsbrough or £25 at Barnsley,people have a choice..

You stated the thread about women in darts, but back to the topic.

What if the same Hillsborough ticket was more for women, would that be wrong?

Edited by SnailyBoy

But it isn't.

I'm trying to find your level of where you think inequality becomes an issue.

Obviously you don't think that women paying more for identical products is an issue.

So, how about this one?

Was it wrong, in your opinion, for woman not to have the vote, 101 years ago?

As I said, just trying to find where you'd draw the line.

I'm trying to find your level of where you think inequality becomes an issue.

Obviously you don't think that women paying more for identical products is an issue.

So, how about this one?

Was it wrong, in your opinion, for woman not to have the vote, 101 years ago?

As I said, just trying to find where you'd draw the line.

Off topic,yes I did start,thought it was daft.

On topic,they should have had the vote yes but I draw the line with statements like there's not enough women on our board's,if they're good enough sit them on it but don't put them there because of their sex.

Same can be said about not enough black managers,Hughtons a good manager that's why he still is one,if they're good enough give them the job not because they're black.

Off topic,yes I did start,thought it was daft.

On topic,they should have had the vote yes but I draw the line with statements like there's not enough women on our board's,if they're good enough sit them on it but don't put them there because of their sex.

Same can be said about not enough black managers,Hughtons a good manager that's why he still is one,if they're good enough give them the job not because they're black.

So, is it wrong to pay a woman less for doing the same job as a man?

So, is it wrong to pay a woman less for doing the same job as a man?

If they do exactly the same job should be paid the same,answer me this if you have a man and a woman doing the same assembly work,the man does 60 per hour and the woman does 50,should they be paid the same?

If they do exactly the same job should be paid the same,answer me this if you have a man and a woman doing the same assembly work,the man does 60 per hour and the woman does 50,should they be paid the same?

Is it wrong to pay a woman less if she does a similar job to a man?.

On to your question.

Assuming the assembly work is piece rate, then no, they shouldn't be paid the same.

but I draw the line with statements like there's not enough women on our board's,if they're good enough sit them on it but don't put them there because of their sex.

but maybe women and black folks dont get the same opportunities to show theyre good enough?

Surely in most cases they get held back?

Maybe they dont get "allowed"?

How do you show youre good enough if you arent allowed to?

but maybe women and black folks dont get the same opportunities to show theyre good enough?

Surely in most cases they get held back?

Maybe they dont get "allowed"?

How do you show youre good enough if you arent allowed to?

Everyone is "allowed to". The Race Relations Act was made law over 50 years ago. Are you really saying that there is rampant systemic racism that isn't challenged today? Can you give us some non outlier examples that won't get torn apart straight away?