Sheffield to look like drunken football hooligans at 3pm today

rogets

Wrong thread?.

Angel1.

No, it was the right thread. I almost choked on my quinoa whilst reading about these common thugs marching through our city without a care about the helpless trees. Isn’t that why the forum is all about? You know, stopping commoners from having fun?

Seriously, no really bad things have been reported about the football today. People on here need to get a life. Football is a huge part of the city, and no doubt contributes a large amount of the so called ‘tourist’ economy to Sheffield. It’s not like we’ve got any other real attractions!

The poor observational skills of people on foot seems to be matched by those in charge of vehicles.

There are three crossings now as there was before.

Jumping the red lights as cars cross Glossop Road is regular.

Illegal left turns across the pedestrian crossing Glossop Road are common.

Illegal left and right turns from Glossop Road inbound onto Hanover Way are frequent.

Sheffield is clearly not a place for showcasing the skills of traffic planners. But what is that to do with feral football fans?

No, it was the right thread. I almost choked on my quinoa whilst reading about these common thugs marching through our city without a care about the helpless trees. Isn’t that why the forum is all about? You know, stopping commoners from having fun?

Seriously, no really bad things have been reported about the football today. People on here need to get a life. Football is a huge part of the city, and no doubt contributes a large amount of the so called ‘tourist’ economy to Sheffield. It’s not like we’ve got any other real attractions!

So it all went ahead no trouble then a storm in a tea cup

Try visiting Barnsley ,completely different for example very large car park(£2-20)for two hours

More expensive than Sheffield then.

The most you will pay in any Sheffield Council run car park is £1 per hour. Some of them in the outer areas of the city centre are as little as 50p/hour or £2 per day

There is a lot worse things than football fans to put people off Sheffield. How about all the chuggers, drunks, peo0le off their heads, lack of shops and city of scaffold. Think they are more of a issue

Do you think that these things are only in Sheffield? You can argue about lack of shops, but others are pretty much same everywhere as far as I can see.

City of scaffold? How do you expect things to get built / refurbished?