Barnsley vs Sheffield town centre

Surely you must have known when you chose that name that it would invite comments. You asked for it. I won't make the obvious further comment.

Did you bother the read the bit where I said that I chose the name to provoke the “joke”?

How could he have possibly known, if he is naive?:confused: Just kidding Mr/Ms N.

Don’t you start :D

Barnsley Market has been voted the best Market in England despite undergoing a vast rebuilding program.

In the same square a brand new central library will be opened next spring .

Sheffield Moor Market should be re named the butchers emporia as that is all that it consists of this along with a café section that resembles a mad free for all that is used by the same punters who spend hours sat in the same seats supping the odd cup of tea and using the section as a Darby and Joan club.

Barnsley Market has been voted the best Market in England despite undergoing a vast rebuilding program.

In the same square a brand new central library will be opened next spring .

Sheffield Moor Market should be re named the butchers emporia as that is all that it consists of this along with a café section that resembles a mad free for all that is used by the same punters who spend hours sat in the same seats supping the odd cup of tea and using the section as a Darby and Joan club.

Did Seth Sidebottom on't tripe stall tell thee that?

Really so is that forgetting the Winter Gardens, Millennium Square, Leopold Square, Devonshire Green, the train station Plaza etc etc. That's without getting started on the multiple university developments like The Diamond.

You must go about with your eyes closed or just choose not to acknowledge in aim of trolling

The last time I had to visit Sheffield we drove round for half a hour trying to park, this was at 8 pm all the car parks were full finished up right down Fitzwilliam St, we were going to the city hall. In front of the city hall was a fairground ride and an ambulance crew attending an unconscious man laid on a concrete mushroom thing. After stepping over pools of sick we went to the Yorkshireman pub and into a 1970s time warp we bought two drinks, one a half of beer and an orange juice that cost £4.50 we had a good night at the city hall and then endured the journey to hell by try to get out of the city centre,next time we visit in December it will be by supertram.

The last time I had to visit Sheffield we drove round for half a hour trying to park, this was at 8 pm all the car parks were full finished up right down Fitzwilliam St, we were going to the city hall. In front of the city hall was a fairground ride and an ambulance crew attending an unconscious man laid on a concrete mushroom thing. After stepping over pools of sick we went to the Yorkshireman pub and into a 1970s time warp we bought two drinks, one a half of beer and an orange juice that cost £4.50 we had a good night at the city hall and then endured the journey to hell by try to get out of the city centre,next time we visit in December it will be by supertram.

So. The car parks in Sheffield were all full at 8pm.

What does that tell you?

Has tha got a link me old flower?

No idea how to do links remember I am just a thick dingle:hihi:

Just had a look on Google and it states that our Market was voted the best in England by the National Markets Association at the Birmingham convention on the 25th Jan this year so put that in thi pipe and smoke it .

Edited by Albert smith