Arthurs Skips - Rude and Obstructive

Jog_on

I have 30-40 skips a year from Arthurs. Never a problem.

A good professional company in my opinion.

That said, there will always be moaning idiots around with nothing else to do but complain about nothing.

'Moaning idiots' who can't get their car out of their own driveway due to a skip being placed in front of it you mean?

Fine for those, like you, who are ordering those skips. Not so fine for others by the sounds of things. Still - doesn't matter does it? Best to call them 'idiots'. Pull up the ladder jack! I'm OK!

Why is the teacher letting you use your mobile ?

"I'd like to give you some money to hire a skip"

"Certainly! A pleasure to meet you! How can we help?"

OR

"Excuse me, that skip you delivered for the man over the road appears to be blocking my car in it's driveway, and I really need to get it out"

"<removed> off"

I think it might depend on what side of the conversation you're on by the sounds of things!

Call up and without identifying yourself just tell them the skip is ready to collect.

To be fair, I once had to get the police involved to get their skip moved from outside my drive. It was Friday evening, they claimed they had no-one available to move it until Monday. I called the non emergency police number and explained and an hour later a skip lorry showed up and took the skip away.

^This^ take some pics, call the police, in fact complain to anyone that will listen, driving big vehicles sometimes causes changes to a persons level of arrogance, dont let them get away with it.

---------- Post added 16-02-2018 at 12:06 ----------

"I'd like to give you some money to hire a skip"

"Certainly! A pleasure to meet you! How can we help?"

OR

"Excuse me, that skip you delivered for the man over the road appears to be blocking my car in it's driveway, and I really need to get it out"

"<removed> off"

I think it might depend on what side of the conversation you're on by the sounds of things!

You could be right.