Tom Daley and partner expecting!!

I think lockdoctor has solved it anyway

someone who doesn't agree with same sex couples adopting children is homophobic, then yes I am a homophobe.

That seems fairly obvious anyway, but I'm glad we can all agree on it.

---------- Post added 19-02-2018 at 23:07 ----------

Its not normal am not entering any arguments about the subject men and women should have kids together as a family two men or two women bringing up.children is not normal I dread to think.what impact it will have on the childrens life .... Probably turn gay i expect :rant:

Why bother posting your opinion if you're not entering any arguments.

I'm not going to argue with you, but you're wrong, wrong as a wrong 'un, wrong diddly wrong wrong, couldn't be anymore wrong.

Don't argue mind. I'm not arguing about it.

Its not normal am not entering any arguments about the subject men and women should have kids together as a family two men or two women bringing up.children is not normal I dread to think.what impact it will have on the childrens life .... Probably turn gay i expect :rant:

So where do all the Gay people come from to start with? Surely by your reckoning all the children brought up by straight parents will turn out straight?

Edited by nikki-red

So where do all the Gay people come from to start with? Surely by your reckoning all the children brought up by straight parents will turn out straight?

Now you've torn it:D

I can hear the collective grinding of the brains of the forum *phobes, all trying to solve that conundrum.

(Please note; I've stopped prefixing phobe on here. It seems that the same few dislike gays, foreigners and muslims in equal measure)

does any child have a say in how its brought up?

No Mel, but are your opinions more important than their voice?

Do yourself a favour and turn your empathy dial up a tad for a moment and read how people who were children with gay parents feel as adults. Check out the lived experience of a child who has grown up to understand what happened to them.

No Mel, but are your opinions more important than their voice?

Do yourself a favour and turn your empathy dial up a tad for a moment and read how people who were children with gay parents feel as adults. Check out the lived experience of a child who has grown up to understand what happened to them.

Indeed, like these stories here -

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lynzybilling/children-share-their-experiences-of-growing-up-with-gay-pare?utm_term=.unZO7wyAG#.el6XOrzq2

Looking forward to your comments too ENG601PM.