Tom Daley and partner expecting!!

No,you have lost the plot,why does the will of the people need to be carried out in Brexit.but you are against the will of these 2 people to carry out their version of democracy?

Is that clear enough?............now explain away.

It is you and many others, who have lost the plot because the most important person in this scenario is the unborn baby, who you failed to mention.

It is you and many others, who have lost the plot because the most important person in this scenario is the unborn baby, who you failed to mention.

No,it's their decision,because they are the ones who are making it.You're like a lot more,democracy is only OK when it's democracy that you agree with.

What's next,stopping people from naming an unborn baby because they might choose one which bullies pick on it for?.

An unborn baby that is going to be born into a loving, stable, happy family, that want him or her so badly theyre willing to go through an awful lot for the chance to be parents. It doesnt matter what sex the parents are, it matters what kind of parents they are.

I work with children as do a lot of my friends, Id give anything for this to be the case for every child, because the reality is its far from the truth.

An unborn baby that is going to be born into a loving, stable, happy family, that want him or her so badly theyre willing to go through an awful lot for the chance to be parents. It doesnt matter what sex the parents are, it matters what kind of parents they are.

I work with children as do a lot of my friends, Id give anything for this to be the case for every child, because the reality is its far from the truth.

Absolutely bang on.

Can't argue with that.

But you've been working with kids for a while I'd guess - same sex parents can't be a new thing? Modern family has been running since 2009 for starters! I genuinely don't get the outrage on here - who really cares?

Can't argue with that.

But you've been working with kids for a while I'd guess - same sex parents can't be a new thing? Modern family has been running since 2009 for starters! I genuinely don't get the outrage on here - who really cares?

Not a new thing but its a lot more out in the open now.

If there were any 'facts' to prove that kids are worse off in a same sex family I could understand the people opposed to it.

From my experience the main thing that makes it difficult for children in a same sex family is the people that are opposed to it!

You might work with children and no doubt are a good person with good motives, but you or anyone else can't say a an unborn child would choose to be brought up by a same sex couple rather than a conventional man woman couple, which is still the normal natural scenario in the World we live in.

You might work with children and no doubt are a good person with good motives, but you or anyone else can't say a an unborn child would choose to be brought up by a same sex couple rather than a conventional man woman couple, which is still the normal natural scenario in the World we live in.

A child won't know what is "natural" until it grows up a bit, and some bigot tells he or she that their parents aren't "natural" despite being cared for and loved.