Tom Daley and partner expecting!!

Its the emphasis on them and not the child that is very telling, and blows the whole charade.

You seem content to hide your prejudice behind your poor understanding of child protection.

The emphasis is on their ability to raise a child properly.

They might be rubbish at it, I suppose, just like many heterosexual couples. Equally, they could be brilliant.

Your problem is that you can’t separate their sexuality from their parenting skills.

And there it is.

That post pretty much sums up what is at play here.

"The democratic right of these 2 people..."

No mention whatsoever of the third person involved, you know, the child!

This is ALL about gay rights and nothing to do with what is best for children.

Are there any other people you would like to ban from adopting - you know, for teh good of the child. Not individual couples - entire groups of people or is it just gays?

And there it is.

That post pretty much sums up what is at play here.

"The democratic right of these 2 people..."

No mention whatsoever of the third person involved, you know, the child!

When I hear a couple is having a baby, I don't tend to ask how their fetus feels about it.

It would be great if you could talk through how it would have an opinion, one way or ther other.

Its the emphasis on them and not the child that is very telling, and blows the whole charade.

I posted the link below to an article earlier. At the top of the page it says "Think of the Child"

http://australianmarriage.org/quartet-of-truth-adult-kids-of-gay-parents-speak-out/

---------- Post added 19-02-2018 at 16:27 ----------

Exactly. The unborn child is the most important factor in this scenario.

I posted the link below to an article earlier. At the top of the page it says "Think of the Child"

http://australianmarriage.org/quartet-of-truth-adult-kids-of-gay-parents-speak-out/

---------- Post added 19-02-2018 at 16:27 ----------

Exactly. The unborn child is the most important factor in this scenario.

Oooohhh, I don't think that website likes the gays very much. They don't even want them to be able to get married.

When I hear a couple is having a baby, I don't tend to ask how their fetus feels about it.

It would be great if you could talk through how it would have an opinion, one way or ther other.

I bet it would want a mother and a father.

What about when It comes to feeding, I thought breast was best? Isn't that what is being promoted right now?

I bet it would want a mother and a father.

What about when It comes to feeding, I thought breast was best? Isn't that what is being promoted right now?

Jesus christ, how many excuses?

1 doesnt work, try another, just admit you hate gay people :hihi:

does any child have a say in how its brought up? not really, most are brought up in a loving family, some dont, some in single parent families, some in care and most by hetrosexual couples, and god forbid, a few by gay folks Oo

---------- Post added 19-02-2018 at 16:47 ----------

gay rights? nope, just treating a couple of people like the rest of us...you know? human beings...not martians