Tom Daley and partner expecting!!

You're right, I'm sorry, the losses of lives in Syria is far higher than that in Florida. Next time, I'll pick a more heinous happening as a reference.

You obviously think the Florida lives matter more :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 15-02-2018 at 18:49 ----------

So Tom Daley olympic diver and Partner Dustin lance Black are now

"expecting " their first baby!! oh really????? how does that happen then? have we missed something in the evolution of man?

no! they have paid or borrowed a surrogate, they are not expecting ! god its no wonder kids are screwed up nowadays.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/14/tom-daley-and-dustin-lance-black-expecting-their-first-child

Give over lad :rolleyes:

Fair enough point; but one that could be made to all people who bring a new child into the world.

The exact same standard applies to heterosexual couples who want to bring a child in to the world using a surrogate; the couple being gay is a non issue.

Haven't given much thought to the virtues of natural birth vs surrogacy; but my feeling is there are already *way* too many people in the world, and a more compassionate enlightened approach would be to adopt and care for a child that would otherwise go unloved and hungry.

The exact same standard applies to heterosexual couples who want to bring a child in to the world using a surrogate; the couple being gay is a non issue.

Haven't given much thought to the virtues of natural birth vs surrogacy; but my feeling is there are already *way* too many people in the world, and a more compassionate enlightened approach would be to adopt and care for a child that would otherwise go unloved and hungry.

Look at Summer in Corrie,what a mess those lot are in.:D

a non entity? i take it youre a better world class diver then? you must have a room full of world championship and olympics medals and trophies :thumbsup:

If the likes of posh spice, beyonce or the royals get in the news for having a baby why cant a bloke?

Because a bloke can't have one.

Money can buy almost anything.

Straight couples do the same. Got any problem with them using surrogates or adopting?

---------- Post added 15-02-2018 at 21:08 ----------

Because a bloke can't have one.

So a lesbian couple are ok to be parents?