Your thoughts on bus etiquette?

Move or Stay?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Move or Stay?

• Move
    • Stay

Should you...

A: Do whatever you feel you want to do, and not give a **** what people thing.

B: Do what you feel is expected of you, so as to avoid the possibility of offending someone.

---------- Post added 15-02-2018 at 19:41 ----------

I usually stay where I am and ask if they are OK and tell them how I can pick up on signals they are giving out about their mental health state

I will refer relevant neurological problems (such as being daft enough to eat from Subway) and tell them all about my recent relationships.

They soon move!

Hahahahahaha.

Strangers are usually just friends you haven't met.

No they aren't, they're ill informed germ spreaders! The great British public are mostly rude, unhygienic and at best boring with poor taste in music.

Havent been on a bus since 1997 and not planning on changing that any time soon!

Ah, yea, that part doesn't particularly bother me you see, I don't mind, I'll sit beside or talk to anyone, as long as they don't stink . . .

I'd stay put. In situations on a bus where people move to another available free seat, I used to think 'is it because I smell' ;)

Poll needs a third option: move only if they smell

Anther issue about public transport is 'man spreading'. Why do some men have their legs as wide open as possible, so much so that the other unfortunate passenger is using one buttock to sit on the seat? Is it that they've got very large packages between their legs that they can't possibly sit with their legs together?

In these circumstances I hold my ground, and if it means the passenger's leg is rubbing against mine, then so be it.