Brown Bear Sheffield City Centre - closed? Now re-opened.

Audilad

a pub with bugger all else to do but sup,no tv no juke box,no live music after over ten years its getting boring my local is empty on Saturday nights.

Not sure if there are two sentences here. Is this proper pub boring or your local with TVs etc boring? Some pubs in this city are getting things very right for their market i.e. they are packed and others I go in I just despair and wonder why they don;t see why it is empty.

When I said real ale I meant what we used to drink not people buying half and stood with one finger in their ear and discussing said half for 2 hours

Going out for a drink means a proper drink not 2 halves and a packet of rosemary flavoured nibbles

Oh how marvellous and totally awesome

When I said real ale I meant what we used to drink not people buying half and stood with one finger in their ear and discussing said half for 2 hours

Going out for a drink means a proper drink not 2 halves and a packet of rosemary flavoured nibbles

Oh how marvellous and totally awesome

When you realise that those halves potentially have more alcohol and certainly a damn sight more taste than 4 pints of boring brown beer then maybe you'll see the point. I've drank Sam Smith's beer so know of what I speak. Have you tried Lervig 3 Bean Stout? Or Brewdog Tokyo? You might like it.

Going out for a drink means whatever you want it to mean. Each to their own innit?