Ambulance crew upset by note, note writer arrested

It wasnt the ambulance crew that complained, the police picked up on it after it went viral on social media.

---------- Post added 20-02-2018 at 09:56 ----------

Some folk are unbelievable!!

You guys saying you can see why she'd be miffed!! WHAT??.... I'd welcome an emergency vehicle on my drive if it meant they could get closer to their intended patient and save a life! I'd move my car so they could fit on my drive if i had to!!

And those of you moaning about the ambulance crew! Dont go slagging them off until you really know what their day in day out job really entails.. They have to pick pieces of people up off of the road in a RTA. Whilst everyone else runs away from danger, they run in to it to save lives. They save lives on a daily basis and they earn a pittance for it and whilst they are the true heroes in most emergency situations, it's the doctors who get the pat on the back!!

Have some respect for our emergency service personnel please.. I couldnt do their job!

They saved the note, turned it over to a superior, who then tweeted it. They may as well have called the police. In fact, tweeting it was a genius move on their part.

The note writer may have deserved a visit from police officers who would have spoken to her about her uncalled for behavior. But then the police in England don't seem very scary, so maybe that wouldn't have had the desired effect. I can say that the police where I live would have put the fear of God into her without raising their voices.

We probably don't know the whole story, and apparently she has mental issues so I'm sure there's more to it. Arresting someone over a mean spirited note just seems a waste of police resources and a bit over the top to me.

Well shes also been charged with a Section 5 Public Order Offence plus breaching a Restraining Order, but Im not sure if both these offences occurred during the original incident or when the Police approached her about it.

The restraining order was due to previous she'd had with her neighbours, coincidentally (or not) the very ones that were receiving help from the ambulance crew.

They saved the note, turned it over to a superior, who then tweeted it. They may as well have called the police. In fact, tweeting it was a genius move on their part.

The note writer may have deserved a visit from police officers who would have spoken to her about her uncalled for behavior. But then the police in England don't seem very scary, so maybe that wouldn't have had the desired effect. I can say that the police where I live would have put the fear of God into her without raising their voices.

We probably don't know the whole story, and apparently she has mental issues so I'm sure there's more to it. Arresting someone over a mean spirited note just seems a waste of police resources and a bit over the top to me.

Yeah, they probably would have shot her.

The police are not here to ‘put the fear of god’ in to people, neither are they meant to be scary.

Our officers are approachable and have a genuine desire to help folk. Despite that they can be robust when required.

Who expects to pay their tax for a police service that is putting the fear of god in to the people it serves?

Yeah, they probably would have shot her.

They wouldn't have dealt with this at all, except to come around, bang on the door and tell her to knock her crap off.

And how exactly, does an unarmed young woman, who I presume is living alone (what with her sparkling personality and all) terrorize an entire street? :confused:

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 20:55 ----------

The police are not here to ‘put the fear of god’ in to people, neither are they meant to be scary.

Our officers are approachable and have a genuine desire to help folk. Despite that they can be robust when required.

Who expects to pay their tax for a police service that is putting the fear of god in to the people it serves?

Well then, you all are fortunate. I personally would never involve American police for anything except the most dire emergency and do my level best to interact with them as little as possible.

It seems to me, an outsider, that the affability of British police leads to situations like these. People just aren't afraid of them. This girl feels free to bother her neighbors knowing there's little they can do. And if they do retaliate I bet they'd be in trouble, not her. If she has mental issues then she needs help for those. Where is her family?