Did you go to Crasher last night? (28/05/06)

listen to you lot, no it won't ever be as good as it was a few years ago, everyone knows that!! BUT its still an quality night out so stop living in the past and have a f*****g laugh for f***s sake.

Jeasus.

I know mate- i have heard it was a belter- im just sick of people saying they will never go again cos it won't be as good as 99!!

I think caramacs arn't as good as they used to be but i still eat them!!!

I know mate- i have heard it was a belter- im just sick of people saying they will never go again cos it won't be as good as 99!!

I think caramacs arn't as good as they used to be but i still eat them!!!

lol what a class quote! sunday was genuinely great - a&b started it nicely then armin literally rocked! Matt hardwick finished it off nicely as well!

i think it is completely different to 99, which isnt necessarily a bad thing - its different - kind of matured like a fine wine if you will! There isnt the element of cheeze which might have been there..the music was full of dirty baselines kind of crossed between trance and dirty house which i thought was really good!

I arrived just as Above & Beyond were finishing. Markus Shultz played some of the most boring, cheesy trance I've ever had the misfortune to hear.

Armin van Buuren picked up the pace a bit, but £20+ booking fee for that was an absolute disgrace. £7.80 for two bottles of beer at the bar???!!! There are superior nights in Sheffield for a fraction of the price.

Where was the atmosphere? The costumes? Most of the clientelle looked liked they were there by mistake, as if they were expecting a normal Gatecrasher 1 student night.

Still, I had a laugh, but I sincerely doubt I'll be going back in a hurry. All it really did was reinforce what I already knew; trance is dead, dead, dead.

at last sum views on the nite......

just to clear up on the agrument, the topic that i started was about crasher (the event) las sunday, not the club in general

i agree, the club wont be as good as it used to be, i.e bubblegum heaving wiv wanabe gansters and 16yr olds,

but in my opinion, this year ive been to eric morillo (spelling?), classics, jules and sanchez, but i thought this one topped them all,

i normally dnt go in till about 1

but i went in at 10:30 jus to c above and beyond, and they rocked the place

expensive beer........

go on the water (if ya know wot i mean).

"Theres not a chance in Hell, for many many reasons, crasher will never be as good as it was again. Period"

And I'll never remember to call in crasher either...even though its been that for years now!

Pardon? If your trying to say you'll never remember to call it Crasher, then im not sure what your point is to be honest?

From the first time I starting going to the arches and then the republic, we always called it 'crasher. So again, whats your point?

Archived