Car Battery advice

• 1 year later...
20 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

No it doesn’t.

This system is simply snake oil for gullible Americans.

I followed the link from MargaretF but Oh my god that video went on and on and on I swear Im now a little dimmer for watching it. After around 10 minutes Id heard how sad this blokes story was, how amazing this process is, how easy it is and how it changed his life and his families life with not a single mention of the actual process involved. I didnt end up watching the whole thing.

Total mind rot.

3 minutes ago, Waj said:

not a single mention of the actual process involved. 

There is no process, just standard things you can do to extend the life of a battery like checking for sulphation, changing the acid and ‘pulse charging’ it, but all these methods will only work on relatively recently discharged batteries and even then will probably add no more than 10-20% to capacity and extend the life for six months or so.

Let’s face it, with the price of lead, if car batteries could be reconditioned the industry would be doing it themselves.

As I said, snake oil for the gullible!

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

There is no process, just standard things you can do to extend the life of a battery like checking for sulphation, changing the acid and ‘pulse charging’ it, but all these methods will only work on relatively recently discharged batteries and even then will probably add no more than 10-20% to capacity and extend the life for six months or so.

Let’s face it, with the price of lead, if car batteries could be reconditioned the industry would be doing it themselves.

As I said, snake oil for the gullible!

Excellent point