Bristol City v Sheffield Wedesday 03/03/18

top4718

Bristol City are a good football side, move the ball around well, and this was always going to be a tough game, but....

The reports I’ve heard are very concerning. A complete lack of effort from the players and clueless tactics and team selection from the manager. That doesn’t bode well.

Add to this a Chairman who is out of touch with the fans and has zero knowledge of football and you have a poor situation which doesn’t look like improving anytime soon.

Thank heavens Sheffield has Sheffield United FC to fly the flag proudly for the city.

Mind the gap..... Mind the gap

---------- Post added 03-03-2018 at 19:05 ----------

the idiot that said we played well? yeah lol FGS, being 3 nil down at half time DOESNT show we played well

Yeah that really was «* embarressing*»

Sounded a grand «*lad*» did Caroline

You lot keep going on about it’s the managers fault but it’s simple just look no further it’s the players there not good enough,it’s them that’s letting you down

You all blamed Carlos ,but look at him now he’s turned Swansea round and to safety

You lot keep going on about it’s the managers fault but it’s simple just look no further it’s the players there not good enough,it’s them that’s letting you down

You all blamed Carlos ,but look at him now he’s turned Swansea round and to safety

He's doing well but not his players,he bought the <removed> at Hillsborough.

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

We didn't all blame Carlos, I for one was always on the fence about him going. Your right though, the players are letting the fans down. The new manager isn't filling me with confidence either. We just haven't pushed on from that first season, the team has got worse, that was my main problem with Carlos, wether that was his fault or not we'll never know

Yet again.....we did well with Carlos the first two seasons, lets see how it goes at Swansea the next two full seasons before we get too excited. It was a slow 2 and a half season slide tho, i think he'd taken us as high as he could.

Yet again.......I said to those who wanted him gone, its a gamble, you might end up worse and tbh Jos doesnt fill me with optimism, some of his decisions have been weird (like the millwall game, struggling to score and leave out the striker Oo ) and hes supposedly very defensive, even so than Carlos got slagged off for near the end.

Tbh im veering more and more towards Chansiri not having a clue and being very badly advised and its dragging us down.

Also theres been rumours out injury crisis couldve been brought on by the fitness regime, or lack of under carlos? no idea on the exact reason, love to know but doubt we'll find out :(

Yet again.....we did well with Carlos the first two seasons, lets see how it goes at Swansea the next two full seasons before we get too excited. It was a slow 2 and a half season slide tho, i think he'd taken us as high as he could.

Yet again.......I said to those who wanted him gone, its a gamble, you might end up worse and tbh Jos doesnt fill me with optimism, some of his decisions have been weird (like the millwall game, struggling to score and leave out the striker Oo ) and hes supposedly very defensive, even so than Carlos got slagged off for near the end.

Tbh im veering more and more towards Chansiri not having a clue and being very badly advised and its dragging us down.

Also theres been rumours out injury crisis couldve been brought on by the fitness regime, or lack of under carlos? no idea on the exact reason, love to know but doubt we'll find out :(

Why would his fitness regime change during his third season with you? Surely if it was down to that, you'd have had issues throughout his time at Hillsborough.

Why would his fitness regime change during his third season with you? Surely if it was down to that, you'd have had issues throughout his time at Hillsborough.

i dont know, maybe it was ****e all 2 and a half seasons and finally caught up? i really dont know, but why would we suddenly end up with 15 mainly first team players out injured for between 1-4 months? even more in a couple of cases after 2 and a half years, that doesnt make sense either, unless theyre actually unfit....or like some also say being held away cos of money