Bristol City v Sheffield Wedesday 03/03/18

top4718

A strange situation wanting both Leeds and Wednesday to win. I'm not confident of Leeds, but I fancy Wednesday to at least get a draw, we'll see!

If it’s 0-0 it’s a win so your fine (puts another pound in the jar).

Leeds are not helping you at the moment .;)

The Leeds result was a good result. It keeps Leeds in their place and away from the play offs and it makes Boro drop points. Very happy with it.

I don't see the owls getting anything tosay, but you just never know. This is the kind of game the owls just pull something out the bag.

Also, Bristol are doing their usual mess up towards the business end of the season.

Edit: just seen Leeds game finished 3-0 not 0-0.

My scores app has a lot to answer for

Edited by Robbie Loving

A lot of struggle for Wednesday fans today, trains from Sheffield to Bristol cancelled, as well as Birmingham to Bristol which is where a main connection is.

Reading social media, plenty of Bristol City fans are amazed that the match is still on. Many who live in the city can't get to the game due to the weather, and residents have been advised not to travel unless completely necessary.

One thing's for sure, United called the match off for less, for reasons not solely down to the weather. Bristol City want the three points now, as they know if it's rescheduled in late March/April, Wednesday may not have such a depleted squad.

Good luck today, and safe travelling.

Edited by SomeNextGuy