Bristol City v Sheffield Wedesday 03/03/18

top4718

Yet again.....we did well with Carlos the first two seasons, lets see how it goes at Swansea the next two full seasons before we get too excited. It was a slow 2 and a half season slide tho, i think he'd taken us as high as he could.

Yet again.......I said to those who wanted him gone, its a gamble, you might end up worse and tbh Jos doesnt fill me with optimism, some of his decisions have been weird (like the millwall game, struggling to score and leave out the striker Oo ) and hes supposedly very defensive, even so than Carlos got slagged off for near the end.

Tbh im veering more and more towards Chansiri not having a clue and being very badly advised and its dragging us down.

Also theres been rumours out injury crisis couldve been brought on by the fitness regime, or lack of under carlos? no idea on the exact reason, love to know but doubt we'll find out :(

There was a good mention on PoG tonight about the physio getting the boot when CC came in, dunno his name, but maybe the fitness went downhill after he went???

There was a good mention on PoG tonight about the physio getting the boot when CC came in, dunno his name, but maybe the fitness went downhill after he went???

Wednesday paying 4 million for Van Aken, who pub league player Duffy turned inside out, to upset a few Wednesday fans

Maybe all these warnings about how tough this league is, should have been directed at your own club.

I watched the build up to Bristols penalty - suicidal !

Giving Jos the job was a gamble, and it looks to be backfiring.

Lots of work to be done for you lot, on and off the pitch.

Maybe all these warnings about how tough this league is, should have been directed at your own club.

I watched the build up to Bristols penalty - suicidal !

Giving Jos the job was a gamble, and it looks to be backfiring.

Lots of work to be done for you lot, on and off the pitch.

Why, we had two good seasons prior to this, easy to say with hindsight.

Why, we had two good seasons prior to this, easy to say with hindsight.

Two good seasons and thought it right to get rid of your manager - who incidentally, seems to be doing a very good job with Swansea (that must hurt ?)

It was you lot telling us how hard the Championship is - forgetting to heed the warnings yourselves.

Dodgy times ahead I reckon.

Ipswich on Tuesday will be interesting.

Two good seasons and thought it right to get rid of your manager - who incidentally, seems to be doing a very good job with Swansea (that must hurt ?)

It was you lot telling us how hard the Championship is - forgetting to heed the warnings yourselves.

It is a hard league,so what?

I never shout for the sacking of managers but it wasn’t working, he had to go. I’m quite happy for him that’s its turning out well at Swansea his managerial style probably suits the Prem better, I’ve met him a couple of times he’s a nice guy why would it hurt?