Zeugma -London rd

Has anyone been here? They do fantastic Turkish food. It's only small so it gets packed out easily. It's pretty cheap if you bring your own wine but very filling.

My only complaint is that the Turkish disco music gets a bit wearing after a bit!

I love this place, great food... try the Zeugma special! Chicken breast filled with feta cheese topped with a mushroom and cream sauce served with fresh tomatoes, mmmmmm.

Starters are great too charcoal grilled Hellim (halloimi cheese), and Sarma (stuffed vine leaves), Also be sure to order Antep lahmacun.. a flat bread with minced lamb, garlic red and green peppers parsley and tomatoes.

the puddings are a bit of a let down, but to be honest I don't think I have ever had the room for one anyway!!

Be warned you do get loads!!

A typical meal for me and my husband (two starters, Two main courses (the most expensive on the menu!!!)and the lamb bread thing) around £27.00. take your own wine (£1.50 corkarge charge) they do sell wine and beer but they are expensive.

I've made myself hungry now!!

• 4 months later...

I absolutely love Zeugma! If you like Zeugma, you'll also like 'The Two Brothers' on Spital Hill! It says Mediterranean, but it's actually Turkish : S Confusing I know! It's just as good as Zeugma, but even cheaper. I'd suggest trying it as they do different dishes!

• 2 years later...

Archived