Swfc 2017 accounts

Man in Crete

Go on then, Canklow Meadows.

I like that well done mate :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 04-03-2018 at 12:30 ----------

I think the problem is they are not charging enough at the gates.

---------- Post added 04-03-2018 at 12:48 ----------

The owner appears to have recognised his shortcomings and apointed a much needed CEO. It always amazes me how football clubs get themselves into financial disaster areas, if my income can’t settle my credit card account, then I know that I’m spending money that I don’t have, it’s not rocket science.

At last a sensible response.Unfortunately football people do not live in the real world.Yesterday we had the CHELSEA manager moaning that the club has not spent enough.Chelsea being the second highest spenders in the Prem over the last 6 years.Also just to prove a point that it is not just the Prem that are brain dead we have that mega rich club Notts County I repeat Notts County saying they are going to make one of their players the richest player in League one by paying him 15,000 quid a week.Some day sooner or later the birds will come home to roost and it will be the ordinary fans they will turn to for help the ones who are getting ripped off with extortionate gate prices.Well do not knock on my door.

• 2 weeks later...
The fair play rules are a mess, and we would all try to massage the figures a little.. but can any one shed light on the sponsors like the taxi company that does not exist.. is that acceptable? Or is the story of the taxi firm a myth?

A simple google will show you that D Taxis does exist as a company.