Private Parking Ticket Megathread (Part 3)

Yes they know it's me. I've asked numerous people and they agree that the signage is not clear. I know someone else who didn't get a ticket and overstayed, but somehow managed to avoid getting fined. 

I only have until 18 Nov apparently to pay otherwise they'll take me to court. 

• 5 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Mick01 said:

I just got a parking ticket in chesterfield doughnut 6.45 pm got ticket at 7.17 pm I parked in a disabled parking bay showing BB in car is this right.

Probably.

I think the disabled bays there are simply wider than the norm, to allow car doors to be opened wide(r) if required.

On 11/12/2019 at 23:11, Mick01 said:

I just got a parking ticket in chesterfield doughnut 6.45 pm got ticket at 7.17 pm I parked in a disabled parking bay showing BB in car is this right.

At first glance, I'd suggest you may have a problem disputing the ticket; It looks like Chesterfield  allow free BB parking on the street but not carparks.

That said, scan and host all documentation and post it on Pepipoo, where you will get a more comprehensive explanation of your options.

Good Luck