Blades V Fulham

lien1

If Billy can get the pass like he got last week for his second goal last week we will have Fulham's scalp

It was a very even match at the Lane earlier in the season and tomorrow is hopefully our revenge

UTB

Even match? United where getting owned until Fulham took the foot off the gas at the end!

Even match? United where getting owned until Fulham took the foot off the gas at the end!

It was pretty even, Fulham had five shots that all went in, three were down to the naivety of a centre half who doesn't play for us anymore.

Real freak game.

Fulham certainly did not 'own' us that night. We were on top right up to the final whistle. When the game ended their players were lying flat out on the floor after chasing shadows. It was like a war zone.

TRUE I enjoyed the match from start to finish

UTB

Fulham certainly did not 'own' us that night. We were on top right up to the final whistle. When the game ended their players were lying flat out on the floor after chasing shadows. It was like a war zone.

Can't recall the game but I assume from comments like this united won easily? :hihi:

Can't recall the game but I assume from comments like this united won easily? :hihi:

Obviously you know otherwise, but at least the majority of the time we give it everything. It's served us well so far.

I'd say Wolves and Cardiff are the only teams to have been clearly better than us so far this season.

We've been out manoeuvred a few times, but very rarely outplayed.

Fulham did batter us in parts, but we gave it back to them which we failed to do against the other team's I've mentioned.

Edited by SomeNextGuy