Blades V Fulham

lien1

To be fair though he wasn't really starting before his illness.

He's a decent midfielder but its not really a part of the pitch you play in.

He did nutmeg Jack Hunt though so he's got that on his CV.

He certainly did show up Jack on national/international TV, in that game, and he scored against Leeds at their place, on TV, so for a young lad, he is probably enjoying himself (apart from the glandular fever), no doubt about that.

Nobody wants to see side to side passing going nowhere,that's why we are where we are,it's where Warnock is where he is as well,still not sussed out after all these years.:hihi:

Fulhams passing did ok tonight.

I've said it many times on here, the style of play that most of uniteds managers have played for the last couple of decades works in the short term but as a plan for a sustainable future it doesn't wash.

Uniteds season is going pretty much as I predicted, when next season arrives and expectations are raised I don't think you have the players or Wilder has the tactical nous to change things around, its all down to whether your chairmen can sort out their differences and invest accordingley.

I've said it many times on here, the style of play that most of uniteds managers have played for the last couple of decades works in the short term but as a plan for a sustainable future it doesn't wash.

Uniteds season is going pretty much as I predicted, when next season arrives and expectations are raised I don't think you have the players or Wilder has the tactical nous to change things around, its all down to whether your chairmen can sort out their differences and invest accordingley.

Warnocks style has been around for decades,and he's still getting teams out of the Championship,saving them from relegation,or getting them to around the top of the league,the aim is to get out of the league isn't it?

Wilder has got a pub team above millionaires in less than 2 seasons,next season,expectations will be the same as this,to consolidate in the Championship and have a go at the play offs if things go better than expected,unless he suddenly gets millions to spend on better quality players.....then expectations will be raised.Wilder is in his biggest season as a young manager,he is up against seasoned managers who have been around the PL and Europe,he is still learning.

You predicted that we'd fall well off the pace. Win our game in hand and we're joint 6th.

I actually reckon we'll finish outside the play offs, but I wouldn't take much pride in a neither here nor there 'prediction'.

If we show a reaction like we did in the fixtures following the Wolves defeat, we'll be well up there again.

So were watching our game tonight?

As for what you "predicted", I assumed you would have been one of those saying how much we would struggle in this league, etc?, good to see you were not.

You predicted that we'd fall well off the pace. Win our game in hand and we're joint 6th.

I actually reckon we'll finish outside the play offs, but I wouldn't take much pride in a neither here nor there 'prediction'.

If we show a reaction like we did in the fixtures following the Wolves defeat, we'll be well up there again.

You know full well what happened last time you had a game in hand.

The top 6 or 7 are hitting their stride now and if you did scrape in you'd only be in for another play off disappointment (a record 10th would that be?), you've had a better season than expected so cut and run as they used to say on Bullseye.

---------- Post added 06-03-2018 at 23:41 ----------

Warnocks style has been around for decades,and he's still getting teams out of the Championship,saving them from relegation,or getting them to around the top of the league,the aim is to get out of the league isn't it?

Wilder has got a pub team above millionaires in less than 2 seasons,next season,expectations will be the same as this,to consolidate in the Championship and have a go at the play offs if things go better than expected,unless he suddenly gets millions to spend on better quality players.....then expectations will be raised.Wilder is in his biggest season as a young manager,he is up against seasoned managers who have been around the PL and Europe,he is still learning.

Good to see you still see SWFC as the yardstick to measure your season too, I'm quite flattered.

You know full well what happened last time you had a game in hand.

The top 6 or 7 are hitting their stride now and if you did scrape in you'd only be in for another play off disappointment (a record 10th would that be?), you've had a better season than expected so cut and run as they used to say on Bullseye.

---------- Post added 06-03-2018 at 23:41 ----------

Good to see you still see SWFC as the yardstick to measure your season too, I'm quite flattered.

Spending a lot of time on here tonight?, is it that bad on the Owls threads? :hihi:

Look, it's all just a bit of banter and a bit of fun, we've done well so far this season, and you had that cake ball thing :hihi:

So were watching our game tonight?

As for what you "predicted", I assumed you would have been one of those saying how much we would struggle in this league, etc?, good to see you were not.

No I was watching our abomination. No you had far too much momentum for this season to be a struggle, you'll probably finish a couple of places higher than I imagined, I also think if you'd just pushed the boat out a little in January you might have gotten over the line, strange tactics from the club.

No I was watching our abomination. No you had far too much momentum for this season to be a struggle, you'll probably finish a couple of places higher than I imagined, I also think if you'd just pushed the boat out a little in January you might have gotten over the line, strange tactics from the club.

Tactics? We're skint. We don't have your boy Chansiri throwing money at us!

It's great that "momentum" thing isn't it?, it lasts for months and months and months..... :hihi: