Suspected bomb plot Abbey Lane .

and not hating brown people because they might be muslims innit blud helps :P

And white people for the same reason

---------- Post added 04-03-2018 at 22:13 ----------

Good intelligence. Solid evidence. Proper prosecutions and robust sentencing.

That’s the proper way.

What would you do about hate preachers, of any religion ?

Not arguing Paula but whats your solution ?

If i had a solution on how to fully eliminate terrorism, I would be very influential!

As it stands- as the poster above says; intelligence and evidence based prosecutions are of course the only way any society can ever work, and that's something thatI believe is done very well on the whole.

It reqly is ironic that people react to threats of terrorism aimed at free countries by suggesting that freedom shoyld be clamped down. Sad too of course.

give em a slap and tell em to wind their neck in? Oo

If only :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 04-03-2018 at 22:25 ----------

If i had a solution on how to fully eliminate terrorism, I would be very influential!

As it stands- as the poster above says; intelligence and evidence based prosecutions are of course the only way any society can ever work, and that's something thatI believe is done very well on the whole.

It reqly is ironic that people react to threats of terrorism aimed at free countries by suggesting that freedom shoyld be clamped down. Sad too of course.

So we keep the status quo ? Sorry to keep questioning but I feel more needs to be done . By the way I don't have the answers