Britain First Leaders Jailed for Hate Crimes

In the short time I've been on here I've definitely got a whiff of the far right from a number of longstanding SF posters.

Strange that they haven't shown up in droves to defend these two racist idiots. I thought the whole point of Brexit was to make Britain back British again and stand up to political correctness?

The **** heads caused a poor woman to miscarriage apparently.

Was that in these incidents? I thought that was another screwup of their in Luton, they do that many of them.

Still with them being inside for a while they can reflect on their sad existence. Trouble is they will probably recruit some more followers..

Go on then ill humour you , what makes you say that ?

Normally on these types of thread youll argue black is white (excuse the pun)

---------- Post added 08-03-2018 at 10:11 ----------

In the short time I've been on here I've definitely got a whiff of the far right from a number of longstanding SF posters.

Strange that they haven't shown up in droves to defend these two racist idiots. I thought the whole point of Brexit was to make Britain back British again and stand up to political correctness?

A very quiet thread...

Its what they do, Whenever white nationalists are mentioned they either

A: post inane excuses and run round in circles weaving a web of lies

B: play dumb

C: ignore the thread completely

Was that in these incidents? I thought that was another screwup of their in Luton, they do that many of them.

Still with them being inside for a while they can reflect on their sad existence. Trouble is they will probably recruit some more followers..

That would be my concern.

They do need a spell in prison but i think that they'll just use jail as an opportunity to spread their vile ideology and recruit other inmates.

Hopefully the prison authorities will keep a watch on them.