Britain First Leaders Jailed for Hate Crimes

I don't think anybody need worry about them getting more recruits.

I think the jury is still out on that.

The Brexit vote has made it more acceptable (or should I say less unacceptable) to voice blatantly racist views and has measureably led to an increase in racist hate crimes. These people are meat and drink to the far right and however incompetent and inept their leadership is, these organisations will always be a magnet for those who choose to blame everyone but themselves for their sad and angry lives.

And neither do you.

It seems you only seem to care about those who are not the same colour as you so that you can take the high ground, inverted racism comes to mind as you seem to see the colour of skin as being a catalyst and not the actions.

It wouldn't matter if they were green the actions are what they were shouting against, whereas you seemed a tad quiet.

If there were no actions there would be no cause for reaction.

Wow, defending the scummers of Britain First, never thought I'd see the day.

Not defending fishy just showing you and your mate up for what you are.

Yeah, you were - all that guff about 'it's the actions they're protesting about' - you're clearly trying to defend two witless, hate promoting, scumbags. Amazeballs, as I think the young folk say these days.

Furthermore, never mind having a pop at mel and I, what do you think about Fransen and whatever his name is getting sent down?

Edited by Halibut

And neither do you.

It seems you only seem to care about those who are not the same colour as you so that you can take the high ground, inverted racism comes to mind as you seem to see the colour of skin as being a catalyst and not the actions.

It wouldn't matter if they were green the actions are what they were shouting against, whereas you seemed a tad quiet.

If there were no actions there would be no cause for reaction.

utter crap, ive tried to bring in the other recent cases of sexual harrassment, rape etc and they either get ignored, or i get shot down

---------- Post added 08-03-2018 at 15:35 ----------

Not defending fishy just showing you and your mate up for what you are.

give over, you made an excuse for their actions, nothing more, nor have you actually condemned, just used it as a springboard :roll:

But then we've seen numerous times you and your ilk cant do it, when its right wing extremist based

These scum DID NOT care one jot for the victims, they only care about the colour of the perpetrators skin, their religion and their race.

You have publicly stated on this forum that you believe in racial selection.

An evil, twisted ideology that seeks to exclude people based upon the colour of their skin.

Do you only care about skin colour? Are you an unwitting racist?

Yeah, you were - all that guff about 'it's the actions they're protesting about' - you're clearly trying to defend two witless, hate promoting, scumbags. Amazeballs, as I think the young folk say these days.

Of course you would say that, in your mind, they are two witless hate promoting, scumbags,

Whereas you are a pillar of hating anything that doesn't agree with your mindset.

Did you go out defending those who were raped, I seem to remember you defending a fella who entered a young girls bedroom at Shirecliffe some years ago on this forum.

You have publicly stated on this forum that you believe in racial selection.

An evil, twisted ideology that seeks to exclude people based upon the colour of their skin.

Do you only care about skin colour? Are you an unwitting racist?

hahaha keep trying fella keep trying, all you do is show yourself up more and more

It wouldn't matter if they were green the actions are what they were shouting against,

That is complete nonsense and you know it.

Name me a single campaign on sexual offending where the target of the far right hasn't been those of ethnic origin? And what have you to say on the far right's long and dishonourable history of covering up the many sexual offences from within its own ranks?

hahaha keep trying fella keep trying, all you do is show yourself up more and more

I don't support racial selection to exclude people based on the colour of their skin.

You have posted that you do.

People who support racial selection are racists.