The Sexist Mrs May

So, mansplaining is an ok term to use then?

Surely the hypocrite that is the Prime Minister should be taken to task for this.

Or are we ok to use MrsUnderstanding for when women don't grasp the simplest of concepts?

So, mansplaining is an ok term to use then?

Surely the hypocrite that is the Prime Minister should be taken to task for this.

Or are we ok to use MrsUnderstanding for when women don't grasp the simplest of concepts?

I think she was making a quip..

If the quip has to be explained, then it was a pretty feeble one!

No doubt the Daily Mail will give her a favourable write up for it....they love that nonsense.

It didn't have to be explained.

We know the Tory leader, any Tory leader isn't going to be popular with the Sheff forum regulars but you don't have to make yourselves look like humourless idiots.

Edited by Guest

I wasn't aware that she was making a quip.

But I'm glad you understood her immediately Alan. It must be a great joy for you to know that you and Mrs May have the same line of thinking & same tastes in repartee

Edited by Mister M

We know the Tory leader, any Tory leader isn't going to be popular with the Sheff forum regulars but you don't have to make yourselves look like humourless idiots.

Indeed not.

We can safely leave that honour to Theresa and her cabinet