Canadian National Anthem to go gender neutral

What makes you think I feel threatened by women?

Everything you've ever said about them and everything you haven't said too.

Is it all women?

Some women?

I don't know, you tell me. Go on, knock yourself out and tell the world what you really think.

Everything you've ever said about them

Everything Ive ever said?

Go on then, give me 25 examples. Should be easy enough

and everything you haven't said too.

Everything I haven't said?

Its comments like this that make me like you so much.

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 12:10 ----------

I don't know, you tell me. Go on, knock yourself out and tell the world what you really think.

Trump thread Flashback!!!

Everything Ive ever said?

Go on then, give me 25 examples. Should be easy enough

Everything I haven't said?

Its comments like this that make me like you so much.

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 12:10 ----------

Trump thread Flashback!!!

I don't need to justify my opinion to you.

i dont care a jot, i dont sing it, nice try at trying to start another gender based PC brigade arguement tho ;)

I don't care either but seriously mel, your not guilty of starting argumentative threads based on race, gender, religion etc etc..... :huh::suspect::roll::hihi:

So the rights of men who chose to behave in this 'tacky' fashion are more important than the rights of women who have to endure it?

Wolf whistling is tacky and perhaps often unwanted but I imagine it rarely drifts into serious-violation-of-women territory, for which laws and protections are in place already. Does the state really need to intervene in this?

There is a danger that it could be a slippery slope as campaigners are never satisfied. Guys going out on a limb to indicate in their own way that they're attracted to someone, especially in workplaces, could end up being deemed inappropriate harassment, when at the end of the day it is just part of normal life. We've all done it, we've had more hits than misses and we're not pests.

Edited by Guest

Wolf whistling is often tacky and perhaps often unwanted but I imagine it rarely drifts into serious-violation-of-women territory, for which laws and protections are in place already. Does the state really need to intervene in this?

There is a danger that it could be a slippery slope as campaigners are never satisfied. Guys going out on a limb to indicate in their own way that they're attracted to someone, especially in workplaces, could end up being deemed inappropriate harassment, when at the end of the day it is just part of normal life. We've all done it, we've had more hits than misses and were not pests.

Well said, most women of my acquaintance are more concerned about when the whistling stops than the actual whistles themselves LOL:help:

Wolf whistling is tacky and perhaps often unwanted but I imagine it rarely drifts into serious-violation-of-women territory, for which laws and protections are in place already. Does the state really need to intervene in this?

There is a danger that it could be a slippery slope as campaigners are never satisfied. Guys going out on a limb to indicate in their own way that they're attracted to someone, especially in workplaces, could end up being deemed inappropriate harassment, when at the end of the day it is just part of normal life. We've all done it, we've had more hits than misses and we're not pests.

Only if they're extraordinarily stupid and insensitive...