Why do men shave?

Well not shaving is just lazyness and looks scruffy and puts years on a person. Washing and shaving spells hygene to me. Just my own personal opinion sorry if it offends some. :roll:

That's the way I see it as well.

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 12:48 ----------

Wimp! I use boiling Sulphuric Acid.

Desperate Dan did it right. He shot his whiskers of with his gun.

That's the way I see it as well.

I tried that but I'm afraid that I'm too manly for it to work. Even the Sulphuric Acid leaves me with a shadow. I really don't want to grow a beard but being such a manly man.........

That's the way I see it as well. like I say just my opinion, some Women like men with beards and some Women hate em. I suppose its Personal choice all way round.:thumbsup:

Yeh he was Tuff. Always fancied a Cowhorn Pie tho. Must be his own recipe because ya dont see em in the Butchers. :hihi:

I shave my face because it feels uncomfortably itchy after a day or two when I don't. I had a beard when I was younger because they weren't fashionable at the time, but when George Michael grew a goatee, I knew it was time to say goodbye to facial hair.

I've often been tempted to shave my "Niagara's", but never had the b.... , Sorry, courage to do it.

I shave my face because it feels uncomfortably itchy after a day or two when I don't. I had a beard when I was younger because they weren't fashionable at the time, but when George Michael grew a goatee, I knew it was time to say goodbye to facial hair.

I've often been tempted to shave my "Niagara's", but never had the b.... , Sorry, courage to do it.

Don't use a cut throat or you won't have the balls lol