Jamie Carragher

Footballers are idolised by young people. Spitting during games should result in fines and suspensions. It's disgusting.

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 11:35 ----------

There are well mannered, well behaved, ex footballers out there who are waiting for the offer of Carragher’s job, I reckon that he’s on his bike.

Let's hope that the mind-numbingly boring, brown-nosing, arrogant, overpaid crisp muncher follows quickly behind.

how they going to prove he was holding phone i no he was as does everyone else but there is no video showing him holding phone

Police have said they are not taking action over person holding phone as no complaint has been received

Footballers are idolised by young people. Spitting during games should result in fines and suspensions. It's disgusting.

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 11:35 ----------

Let's hope that the mind-numbingly boring, brown-nosing, arrogant, overpaid crisp muncher follows quickly behind.[/quote

You’re not keen on Gary then.

Edited by Calahonda

Also...a number of people on this thread have called the father a Man Utd fan.....any evidence of this, seeing as he is obviously a scouser himself and scousers supporting Man U are as rare as rocking horse poo.

Well, he's not from Manchester so certainly fits the profile!

^^^

This!

I was gonna ask did the event occur in London or the South East :hihi: