Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

OK, let's look at the situation a week since. Trump wants to pull out of Syria, but is persuaded not to do so "immediately".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43644633

Then a few days later? Assad "launches a chemical attack" on people - the one thing guaranteed to keep America IN Syria!

All Assad has to do is keep things low and the Americans go home, sooner rather than later. But no, he does this instead.

Seriously, how stupid would he have to be to do it?

Even the New York Times is smelling a rat.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/08/world/middleeast/syria-trump-assad.html

only a fool would now follow the governments version of events..

When Assad has beaten the rebels, and given them free passage to escape, why would he gas them and risk bringing the Americans in? anyone want a go at that one??

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 10:37 ----------

It can't be the same as everybody elses,because one has already given us their version of what happened,and it's completely different to the official version,so what is your version?

can you read? did you not understand what i wrote? i answered your question..

because one? what is one??

do you mean a conspiracy theorist? so you think i must be a conspiracy theorist because i have the intelligence to think for myself, unlike what you are able to do..

When Assad has beaten the rebels, and given them free passage to escape, why would he gas them and risk bringing the Americans in? anyone want a go at that one??

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 10:37 ----------

can you read? did you not understand what i wrote? i answered your question..

because one? what is one??

do you mean a conspiracy theorist? so you think i must be a conspiracy theorist because i have the intelligence to think for myself, unlike what you are able to do..

Well seeing as you wrote about a 'feeble reply' to a Conspiracy Theorist by somebody else,why would any Conspiracy Theorist who has an alternative version to the official one on 7/7 deserve any kind of respectful reply?

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 09:46 ----------

OK, let's look at the situation a week since. Trump wants to pull out of Syria, but is persuaded not to do so "immediately".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43644633

Then a few days later? Assad "launches a chemical attack" on people - the one thing guaranteed to keep America IN Syria!

All Assad has to do is keep things low and the Americans go home, sooner rather than later. But no, he does this instead.

Seriously, how stupid would he have to be to do it?

Even the New York Times is smelling a rat.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/08/world/middleeast/syria-trump-assad.html

According to the Russians,there was no chemical attack,so they are claiming that it's fake news.

Well seeing as you wrote about a 'feeble reply' to a Conspiracy Theorist by somebody else,why would any Conspiracy Theorist who has an alternative version to the official one on 7/7 deserve any kind of respectful reply?

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 09:46 ----------

According to the Russians,there was no chemical attack,so they are claiming that it's fake news.

tell you what, why dont you just accept peoples opinions as just their opinions, why do you have to give them a label as "a conspiracy theorist"? why do you have to compartmentalise people? why put them into certain box's? just because i agree with someone on here who you regard as "conspiracy theorist"...then you naturally assume i am a "conspiracy theorist" i was listening to someone on the TV the other day, he used to be a weapons inspector, he was very well respected and he was also seriously questioning the governments version of event, you dont have to be a "conspiracy theorist" to question events, some people can not allow themselves to think out of the box

Why would we? or the americans, we left, why would we want to get embroiled again? Trump has only just said as soon as IS is beaten they are out of there, it didnt seem he wanted to stay longer than neccesary, im sure theres some handy little conspiracy theory in there tho

Why would we? or the americans, we left, why would we want to get embroiled again? Trump has only just said as soon as IS is beaten they are out of there, it didnt seem he wanted to stay longer than neccesary, im sure theres some handy little conspiracy theory in there tho

the wests ultimate goal is to control Syria, it was never about beating isis...Trump talking about leaving syria was just hot air......oh look now, a reason to get stuck in again, come on Mell, cant you join the dots up?

tell you what, why dont you just accept peoples opinions as just their opinions, why do you have to give them a label as "a conspiracy theorist"? why do you have to compartmentalise people? why put them into certain box's? just because i agree with someone on here who you regard as "conspiracy theorist"...then you naturally assume i am a "conspiracy theorist" i was listening to someone on the TV the other day, he used to be a weapons inspector, he was very well respected and he was also seriously questioning the governments version of event, you dont have to be a "conspiracy theorist" to question events, some people can not allow themselves to think out of the box

So you agree that the UK government lied to everybody,and were themselves responsible for the 7/7 attack ?,because you've already said that your version is the same as everybody elses,now you are saying that you agree with a Conspiracy Theorist,so what is your version of what happened on 7/7,the Conspiracy Theorist or everybody elses?

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 10:16 ----------

the wests ultimate goal is to control Syria, it was never about beating isis...Trump talking about leaving syria was just hot air......oh look now, a reason to get stuck in again, come on Mell, cant you join the dots up?

Why hasn't the war with Russia already started during the years that all the protagonists are there,Russia,Iran,Syria State,ISIS,Rebels?.....if there was a perfect time to start a war,that was it............it never happened.

So you agree that the UK government lied to everybody,and were themselves responsible for the 7/7 attack ?,because you've already said that your version is the same as everybody elses,now you are saying that you agree with a Conspiracy Theorist,so what is your version of what happened on 7/7,the Conspiracy Theorist or everybody elses?

are you stupid? do you have learning difficulties? jesus wept....i said "my version of 7/7 is the same as anyone elses, but to be honest, i havent given it a great deal of thought"...

does everyone else think it was a conspiracy? NO.

what are you going on about?

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 11:20 ----------

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 10:16 ----------

Why hasn't the war with Russia already started during the years that all the protagonists are there,Russia,Iran,Syria State,ISIS,Rebels?.....if there was a perfect time to start a war,that was it............it never happened.

as Catpus has already told you...its not over yet

oh yeah sorry i forgot the dots, we are all leaving but its just a ruse as we want to go back in Oo

are you stupid? do you have learning difficulties? jesus wept....i said "my version of 7/7 is the same as anyone elses, but to be honest, i havent given it a great deal of thought"...

does everyone else think it was a conspiracy? NO.

what are you going on about?

You are the one who's questioning governments versions of events,and the one who was complaining about the feeble reply given to a Conspiracy Theorist who has already called the UK government liars about 7/7,why would anybody be complaining about that kind of reply to someone who is pedalling stuff that the connections of the dead and injured would find incredible,given the official version that they,and everybody else has been given?