Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

since Yulia is absolutely gorgeous, I honestly expected she’d have been wheeled out in front of the cameras as soon as she’d regained consciousness.

She will become a very valuable tool in the propaganda war against the kremlin

:love:

There's only one way to settle this.......punch up!!

Yulia v Anna

i didnt mean you as you personally doh, it was a general question about any YOUs.

Can experts, doctors, medical staff test people for a chemical attack because what i saw in that video was very simplistic...like a mock up, kids laying on the ground and having foam squirted in their mouths.

I presume real experts and medical staff take tissue samples and blood samples etc and do more in depth tests? :hihi:

It depends on what the agent is. As a chemist with a smattering of biochemistry experince there are certain things you can look for - nerve agents are identifiable on surfaces quite easily. In the body its rather more tricky as they are reacted out and the volumes are very small. However the effects of acetylcholinesterase blockage are easily diagnosed from symptoms and history and you can verify indirectly by looking at how fast Ach clears, or rather doesn't.

For things like chlorine, phosgene, etc and the sulphur and nitrogen mustards you can generally find sufficient of the initial compound present in serum, or it's direct reaction products which makes indentification easy. For Syria people were reporting as I heard a distinct chlorine smell which is pretty diagnostic if it were true. Not a nerve agent but still a scheduled chemical weapon.

This is strange, we issue a statement on her behalf saying she doesn't want to speak to anyone...imagine if the roles were reversed...as in Russia had one of our citizens

BBC News: Yulia Skripal: No-one speaks for me

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Yulia Skripal: No-one speaks for me - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43733765

This is strange, we issue a statement on her behalf saying she doesn't want to speak to anyone...imagine if the roles were reversed...as in Russia had one of our citizens

BBC News: Yulia Skripal: No-one speaks for me

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Yulia Skripal: No-one speaks for me - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43733765

Banjo . Why is it strange ? She has given a statement and it has been published on her behalf . What I find stranger , is her cousin in Russia who is trying to get involved in everything :suspect:

Banjo . Why is it strange ? She has given a statement and it has been published on her behalf . What I find stranger , is her cousin in Russia who is trying to get involved in everything :suspect:

because it could be claimed they are being held against their will, i am not saying they are, but it could be claimed that, how do we know she has actually written that statement that has been released?

yeah, seriously, what if it was one of our citizens in Russia, and we were not allowed to see them or speak to them? would you hold the same views?

Where has it been said that she is being held against her will ? What if she genuinely dosent want to speak to Russian Ambassador ? Why is her cousin in Russia getting involved in every part of this :suspect: ?

Where has it been said that she is being held against her will ? What if she genuinely dosent want to speak to Russian Ambassador ? Why is her cousin in Russia getting involved in every part of this :suspect: ?

Yulia Skripal's family fear she is being held in 'detention' by Britain

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5591699/Yulia-Skripals-family-fear-held-detention-Britain.html#ixzz5CP8OfWq1

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook