Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Yulia Skripal's family fear she is being held in 'detention' by Britain

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5591699/Yulia-Skripals-family-fear-held-detention-Britain.html#ixzz5CP8OfWq1

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Let me correct you , not her "family" . One person , her cousin , the same cousin that's been mentioned before

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 23:39 ----------

hackey thinks he's a Tory spin doctor banjo, It's a funny old world love.

Stop being silly with the tory thing :loopy: Do you think she is being held against her will ?

Let me correct you , not her "family" . One person , her cousin , the same cousin that's been mentioned before

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 23:39 ----------

Stop being silly with the tory thing :loopy: Do you think she is being held against her will ?

Who's being held against her will?

What I find strange is Yulia Skripol arrives in London on Saturday 3rd March, and then her and her father are attacked on Sunday 4th March, by a poisonous nerve agent that is so terrible and so deadly a teaspoon of it could kill 500+ people etc. Everybody starts drawing comparisons with Alexander Litvinenko. Numerous Russian Diplomats are expelled from various countries.

Constant news bulletins keep telling us how deadly the poison is and how sick they are. Then a phonecall by Yulia to her cousin in Russia, is leaked to the press, and so an announcement is made that she's actually feeling much better and will be leaving hospital. She disappears to a 'safe house,' 'for her own protection.'

Then on March 10th, Assad is accused of a chemical attack on the people of Syria....

What I find strange is Yulia Skripol arrives in London on Saturday 3rd March, and then her and her father are attacked on Sunday 4th March, by a poisonous nerve agent that is so terrible and so deadly a teaspoon of it could kill 500+ people etc. Everybody starts drawing comparisons with Alexander Litvinenko. Numerous Russian Diplomats are expelled from various countries.

Constant news bulletins keep telling us how deadly the poison is and how sick they are. Then a phonecall by Yulia to her cousin in Russia, is leaked to the press, and so an announcement is made that she's actually feeling much better and will be leaving hospital. She disappears to a 'safe house,' 'for her own protection.'

Then on March 10th, Assad is accused of a chemical attack on the people of Syria....

Of course she's been put in a safe house! Who ever did this tried to kill her with a nerve agent.

None of it seems to make sense. What could be the Russians motives? Especially when an election was pending and a World football event taking place.

I'm interested to know why the British are refusing to cooperate with the Russians in any way. Won't talk to them, share samples of poison, won't share pertinent information, etc. Won't give them a chance to clear their name or find out more about who did it.

Not saying it wasn't a Russian, but was it sanctioned by the Kremlin?

None of it seems to make sense. What could be the Russians motives? Especially when an election was pending and a World football event taking place.

We can't assume Putin would have predicted the severity or unity of the western response. As to the why, I imagine there are multiple reasons, as previously stated, it's a clear message to other would-be traitors (keeping people in fear is a key part of retaining control as a dictator), it tests the UK resolve and unity with our friends, and possibly attempts to create division. It makes sense to me, and fits with his (not very nice) nature.

I'm interested to know why the British are refusing to cooperate with the Russians in any way. Won't talk to them, share samples of poison, won't share pertinent information, etc. Won't give them a chance to clear their name or find out more about who did it.

Not saying it wasn't a Russian, but was it sanctioned by the Kremlin?

A bit like inviting the clear #1 suspect to be involved with a murder investigation!

The Russian state doesn’t mess these attacks up. This one was messed up - the victims survived. One of them probably sat in a house watching TV last night with a nice mug of tea and a packet of hobnobs.

It’s fishy.

We can't assume Putin would have predicted the severity or unity of the western response. As to the why, I imagine there are multiple reasons, as previously stated, it's a clear message to other would-be traitors (keeping people in fear is a key part of retaining control as a dictator), it tests the UK resolve and unity with our friends, and possibly attempts to create division. It makes sense to me, and fits with his (not very nice) nature.

A bit like inviting the clear #1 suspect to be involved with a murder investigation!

exactmundo