Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Sheep is the correct term to use when people like yourself are being “herded like sheep” into believing something.

?? baaaaa baaaa!

Maybe other people should use овец to describe those accepting Russia's disinformation.

No,but you are the one saying that everybody who was is involved in a fake,how do you know if you weren't there?

and how do you know it was true if you wasnt there?

you are going on what you have been told, we was also told Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.........they DIDNT

and how do you know it was true if you wasnt there?

you are going on what you have been told, we was also told Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.........they DIDNT

What have you got except fact free opinion,but you are claiming that hundreds/thousands of people are now involved in a hoax.

hundreds of thousands lol

Right,lets just make this more interesting and throw this open for everybody to chip in:

Apart from the general public and people doing their jobs in places like the hospital in Salisbury,how many bodies of people or individuals in the UK and worldwide, would now have to be lying in order to make the Conspiracy Theorists correct?

I'll kick it off;

The PM

Her Inner Cabinet

the Military

Intelligence

Police.............away we go then.........

Right,lets just make this more interesting and throw this open for everybody to chip in:

Apart from the general public and people doing their jobs in places like the hospital in Salisbury,how many bodies of people or individuals in the UK and worldwide, would now have to be lying in order to make the Conspiracy Theorists correct?

I'll kick it off;

The PM

Her Inner Cabinet

the Military

Intelligence

Police.............away we go then.........

even if it was the virus as described, (Novichok) we dont even know for sure if it was the Russians that administered it? its all guesswork..

i bet if there was a pole on this, then i would bet only 50% of the country believe the governments version of events..