Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Why on earth do you think I know the answer. And why the combatative approach? You've advanced reasons why you think there is something dodgy going on - I've advanced explanations. If you don't like that, tough.

---------- Post added 18-04-2018 at 11:39 ----------

Generally speaking they dont try and open the door though...

Also I doubt that the Russians would care overly much. I would have thought a door handle on the front door or a car door would have been a good choice to target a particular person.

ive said before, its a lot safer and personal to target a personal doorhandle than say spray it in a cafe or resterant or even through a cars air intake

Why on earth do you think I know the answer. And why the combatative approach? You've advanced reasons why you think there is something dodgy going on - I've advanced explanations. If you don't like that, tough.

---------- Post added 18-04-2018 at 11:39 ----------

Generally speaking they dont try and open the door though...

Also I doubt that the Russians would care overly much. I would have thought a door handle on the front door or a car door would have been a good choice to target a particular person.

They could brush against it accidently I suppose.

I do find it odd that the Skirpols must have touched it at the same time, to fall ill at the same time. They left the house together, usually it's the last person out who closes the door.

Edited by Anna B

They could brush against it accidently I suppose.

I do find it odd that the Skirpols must have touched it at the same time, to fall ill at the same time. Usually it's the last person out who closes the door.

Skin contact only is going to have a delayed effect, there could have been time for several trips through the door. But if you are going in if it's like my house the first person opens the door the last one pulls the handle to shut the door.. could easily have got both I suspect. I rather think we will never know the exact course of events but if the highest concentration after the even is on the door handle it seems obvious that was the route of the poisioning.

Lavrov claim refuted by Normal People:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/18/opcw-rejects-russian-claims-of-second-salisbury-nerve-agent

But at a meeting of the OPCW executive in The Hague, the Russian claim was refuted by OPCW officials, who said explained that BWZ had been used in the control sample, not the sample itself. It is also a breach of OPCW procedures to identify a laboratory involved in a test.

The UK said Russia had been caught out in an attempt to mislead the international community, adding the OPCW report showed the world was facing “a clear case of a new family of toxic chemicals intended to kill”.

The west also bluntly criticised Russia for generally endangering the integrity and respect for OPCW scientists in a bid to clear itself of the allegation that it was behind the use of a nerve agent that poisoned Skripal and his daughter, Yulia, in Salisbury last month.

The Swiss delegation described Lavrov’s behaviour as incomprehensible and totally unacceptable. Sabine Nölke, the Canadian envoy to the OPCW, accused Russia of either “a craven attempt to mislead the international community”, or a breach of the OPCW’s confidentiality procedures. The EU described the Russian behaviour as malign.

Edited by chalga

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain’s media regulator opened seven investigations into Russian news channel RT, saying it had found an increase in programs which may have breached impartiality rules since a nerve agent attack on a former Russian spy last month.

SERIOSLY! lol!

---------- Post added 18-04-2018 at 20:40 ----------

Skin contact only is going to have a delayed effect, there could have been time for several trips through the door. But if you are going in if it's like my house the first person opens the door the last one pulls the handle to shut the door.. could easily have got both I suspect. I rather think we will never know the exact course of events but if the highest concentration after the even is on the door handle it seems obvious that was the route of the poisioning.

Right - it was on both sides of the door handle? :huh:

Right - it was on both sides of the door handle? :huh:

do some thinking......IF you was trying to hurt somebody with nerve agent on a door handle.....and you was a spy, you would, and prolly could, open the door and indeed put it on both sides without anybody knowing?

Your best chance would be on both sides?

You are adept at sneaking about?

seems plausable to me?

the official news only mentioned a door handle it didnt say how much of it?