Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

conspiracy theorists usually are, in their rush to prove things are a conspiracy

And that is why , whatever conspiracies these people (catpus ) make up , and whatever links they make to various websites to prove their point , that when the truth comes out , they look like fools :roll:

And that is why , whatever conspiracies these people (catpus ) make up , and whatever links they make to various websites to prove their point , that when the truth comes out , they look like fools :roll:

but the same could be said of you, you were commenting on a thread not so long ago, and then admitted you didnt know what you were talking about, and even asked me to explain what had gone off because you didnt know :huh:

but the same could be said of you, you were commenting on a thread not so long ago, and then admitted you didnt know what you were talking about, and even asked me to explain what had gone off because you didnt know :huh:

You are wrong :) again :)

Edited by hackey lad

You are wrong :) again :)

No i'm not.......

YOU.....To be honest with you , I haven't really followed the anti Semitism row , that's why I asked questions on here

ME.... Ok.... facepalms...

YOU....Why the cute comment ? Just because I haven't done an in depth analysis , looked at every news outlet and perused every comment on the subject ?

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=11859312#post11859312

YOUR MOVE...

No i'm not.......

YOU.....To be honest with you , I haven't really followed the anti Semitism row , that's why I asked questions on here

ME.... Ok.... facepalms...

YOU....Why the cute comment ? Just because I haven't done an in depth analysis , looked at every news outlet and perused every comment on the subject ?

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=11859312#post11859312

YOUR MOVE...

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I know what I posted and I told the truth . Im not going to look back now at why I posted that , its late but I bet it was to pull you up on a comment or link you posted which caused you to disappear for two weeks

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I know what I posted and I told the truth . Im not going to look back now at why I posted that , its late but I bet it was to pull you up on a comment or link you posted which caused you to disappear for two weeks

some of us go on holiday you know:)

catch you later .....:thumbsup: