Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

You're spouting nonsense. How many Russian Jews do you think are Israeli citizens? Your're confusing immigration with people visiting the UK for a short stay. A foreign born person holding a British passport expects to be treated the same as a British born person holding a British passport when travelling. Likewise all Israeli passport holders should be treated the same when wishing to visit the UK.

But hes not Israeli hes jewish so i believe? so they can add anybody they like from any country, and we dont care?

Like i said you deliberately seem very blase about it to say you are vehemently against immigration.

How many using this short stay arrangement could come here (from any country in the world) as long as they can get Israeli citizenship for having jewish ancestry and then just vanish?

Would make it a lot simpler than those long journeys hidden in the back of lorries, or the masses of official paperwork that would need to be forged.

But, i dont expect anything other of you to be contradictory, your politics all over the place and hypocritical

again you miss the point :roll: is it right Israel has a special arrangement where Israelis can just waltz right in through the back door?

Erm - it's called how things work...

I've "waltzed in the back door" using my UK passport to the following countries in the last five years...

USA

Canada

France

Germany

Netherlands

Luxembourg

Poland

Romania

Bulgaria

Greece

Australia

South Africa

Chile

Japan

In that I do exactly what any Israeli passport holder does. It's how international visa free or waiver travel works Mel - this surely isn't a surprise to you?

I've "waltzed in the back door" using my UK passport to the following countries in the last five years...

USA

Canada

France

Germany

Netherlands

Luxembourg

Poland

Romania

Bulgaria

Greece

Australia

South Africa

Chile

Japan

In that I do exactly what any Israeli passport holder does. It's how international visa free or waiver travel works Mel - this surely isn't a surprise to you?

Didn't you need an ESTA for the states or an eTA for Canada?

USA

Canada

France

Germany

Netherlands

Luxembourg

Poland

Romania

Bulgaria

Greece

Australia

South Africa

Chile

Japan

My original point is that he was facing delays in getting his UK visa (for whatever reason, diplomatic tensions between the UK and Russia has been mentioned as possible source) and so israeli officials talk to him in Moscow and get him israeli citizenship instead so he can waltz in through the back door.

Thats a third party getting him access to our country because theres an issue with the front door.

Surely that makes a mockery of our system? bypassing the normal official rules?

Not forgetting that Abramovich should be quite able to visit the UK for occasional business, family and tourism using his Russian passport, just as a Brit could visit Russia.

It's his investor's visa that's not been renewed. His Israeli passport doesn't give him any advantage that I have seen, except maybe being able to live a little more safely away from Putin.

Not forgetting that Abramovich should be quite able to visit the UK for occasional business, family and tourism using his Russian passport, just as a Brit could visit Russia.

It's his investor's visa that's not been renewed. His Israeli passport doesn't give him any advantage that I have seen, except maybe being able to live a little more safely away from Putin.

hes supposedly pally with Putin

My original point is that he was facing delays in getting his UK visa (for whatever reason, diplomatic tensions between the UK and Russia has been mentioned as possible source) and so israeli officials talk to him in Moscow and get him israeli citizenship instead so he can waltz in through the back door.

Thats a third party getting him access to our country because theres an issue with the front door.

Surely that makes a mockery of our system? bypassing the normal official rules?

How is it bypassing it if he's elegible to hold Israeli citizenship? We trust Israel to have an effective means of screening out people who shouldnt be travelling, so if they are going to let him whats the issue?

How is it bypassing it if he's elegible to hold Israeli citizenship? We trust Israel to have an effective means of screening out people who shouldnt be travelling, so if they are going to let him whats the issue?

i have highlighted the word, just seems to be a very dangerous way of doing things, specially in light of our current diplomatic issue with Russia, how many more Russians are getting in? is that how spies could be getting in to carry out attacks? we just dont know, we just put "trust" in it.

Yet theres a massive hoo ha about the EU and people getting in that way.

i have highlighted the word, just seems to be a very dangerous way of doing things, specially in light of our current diplomatic issue with Russia, how many more Russians are getting in? is that how spies could be getting in to carry out attacks? we just dont know, we just put "trust" in it.

Yet theres a massive hoo ha about the EU and people getting in that way.

I'm sorry but what has Abramovich actually done? Are we assuming all Russians are planning attacks because they are Russian? I meant thats as mad as saying all Muslims are bombers isn't it?

His only crime as far as I can tell is running a suthners football club and not proper rugger. Apart from that why shouldn't he come in if hes a passport holder from a country in good standing?