Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Who is "this lot"?

Governments, Secret Services, Government facilities for scientific, technical and military research, Politicians, Establishment figures, etc. etc.

The usual suspects.

Of course a lot goes on we don't know about.

---------- Post added 25-07-2018 at 22:30 ----------

really shows how out of 3 mentions of secrets i mentioned, the only one you didn't embolden was Russia? maybe you'd like to move there? see how Russia really acts?

Why would I want to move there?

Still nothing has been resolved by the police and other authorities. I don't think they ever will supply us with real answers.

For myself I still can't discount the possibility that Britain was behind the whole thing and was acting as America's poodle to try and up the anti against the Russians. Asking the question who benefits, that would seem to be the most likely scenario.

Still nothing has been resolved by the police and other authorities. I don't think they ever will supply us with real answers.

For myself I still can't discount the possibility that Britain was behind the whole thing and was acting as America's poodle to try and up the anti against the Russians. Asking the question who benefits, that would seem to be the most likely scenario.

for timing, the Russians would benefit.

A: warning any dissenters what could happen.

B: it was just before the election (week before or so) and would ramp up the patriotism and Putin with his responses.

apparently , british govt. now know two Russians who carried out this atrocity , and have prepared a dossier (that rings a bell), which includes all the evidence and have asked putin to extradite them.

he is asking for proof (dossier), however it seems highly unlikely that he will extradite.

• 5 weeks later...