Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

no. i am not talking about since this week, i am talking about his grip on the party in general, more precisely over the last few months...

But if we are talking about this week, then i have no doubt he will probably proved to have been right, like he has on most of the other big political flash points in history...but i guess we will not know for a long time

---------- Post added 17-03-2018 at 13:20 ----------

the in fighting will be there for a long time, regardless of what he says or does, sad to say that the Blairites within the party can not accept that the party has changed direction

He has not got a grip on the party , Momentum have all the power and he and his cohorts bow to them

I don't know, how do you analyse a chemical weapon without knowing what the chemical makeup is?

You can’t - you need to understand the compounds required for each variety. If you know those, you could recreate it as well... see where I’m going with that thought? Nothing is clearcut here.

You can’t - you need to understand the compounds required for each variety. If you know those, you could recreate it as well... see where I’m going with that thought? Nothing is clearcut here.

What would the UK gain from recreating it? You either believe the democratically elected UK Government or believe the Russian propaganda and take the side of the Russian Government led by a candidate who is 1/500 favourite to still be the President after the Russian election.

If you are a non British citizen who doesn't believe the UK Government, then you should pack your bags a leave these shores like the Russian diplomats who have been told to leave.

What would the UK gain from recreating it? You either believe the democratically elected UK Government or believe the Russian propaganda and take the side of the Russian Government led by a candidate who is 1/500 favourite to still be the President after the Russian election.

If you are a non British citizen who doesn't believe the UK Government, then you should pack your bags a leave these shores like the Russian diplomats who have been told to leave.

Every day your posts get more ridiculous.

Immigrants can’t live here unless they completely believe our government? Really?

---------- Post added 18-03-2018 at 08:01 ----------

Indeed, if the U.K. is so utterly certain it was the Russians then complying with international protocol should be a formality.

It still seems to me that diplomatically we have achieved nothing so far,and the main reason being the ultimatum issued by a Theresa May.

Putin has responded in kind to the resulting actions taken by May and added a couple extra.

The same will happen again if May ups the ante.

We have got this far and still not managed or chosen to give absolute certainty that this act was carried out by the Russian State,as oppposed to Russian agents.

Diplomatically,it has been poorly handled.

I really do feel that May has seized on this as a useful diversion from her Brexit battles.

One thing is beyond doubt , Russians who have fell out with Putin and are now living in London are being murdered ,some of them by chemicals that are manufactured in Russia .

If these agents you mention are Russian then who do you think they are working for ?

---------- Post added 18-03-2018 at 08:26 ----------

Immigrants can’t live here unless they completely believe our government? Really?

---------- Post added 18-03-2018 at 08:01 ----------

Indeed, if the U.K. is so utterly certain it was the Russians then complying with international protocol should be a formality.

What !!!! another ridiculous poster .:hihi:

Why would a immigrant want to live here if they believe the UK Government carried out the chemical attack in Salisbury? During the second World War there were internment camps for immigrants. At this moment in time Russia are our biggest enemy and immigrants who side with Russia and currently live here, should leave the UK in my opinion.

The method used is a real give away, so if it has been conducted by a third party I wouldn’t be surprised. There are other ways to kill folk which would not carry a ‘Made in Russia’ label on them, but then again it could be a break away Russian faction attempting to put the blame on Putin. My guess is that he knows either everything or nothing about this, and won’t admit to the former and can’t admit to the latter, he’ll sort that out in his own KGB manner.

Diplomacy is all well and good if the other side has a semblance of reasonableness and fairness.

The Putin regime is clearly hostile to us and feels at liberty to meddle and attack us through multiple channels at will. We have to make it painful for them to continue to do so. We have to make it hard (or impossible) for them to hurt us. I just don't see much mileage in trying to placate or befriend them through diplomacy.

Why would a immigrant want to live here if they believe the UK Government carried out the chemical attack in Salisbury? During the second World War there were internment camps for immigrants. At this moment in time Russia are our biggest enemy and immigrants who side with Russia and currently live here, should leave the UK in my opinion.

Because the odds of any immigrant being taken out by the U.K. government will be infinitesimal. If the economic advantages of being here far outweigh any risk why would they leave?

We live in a democracy with free speech, and that allows anybody here to voice their opinion about anything whether they are a citizen or not.

Your attitude is dangerous. You want to shut down dissent. And you want people to blindly believe a government full of people with a strong track record of misleading the public.

---------- Post added 18-03-2018 at 09:22 ----------

Diplomacy is all well and good if the other side has a semblance of reasonableness and fairness.

The Putin regime is clearly hostile to us and feels at liberty to meddle and attack us through multiple channels at will. We have to make it painful for them to continue to do so. We have to make it hard (or impossible) for them to hurt us. I just don't see much mileage in trying to placate or befriend them through diplomacy.

Like I said before if they are responsible and the evidence is so strong then nailing them using the correct protocols will be a formality.