Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

More likely to be Boris' sister unless there is another classic poster I haven't seen.

---------- Post added 18-03-2018 at 10:54 ----------

You implied that was all we should do.

No we can do other things.

Like I said in a previous post maybe the Tories could donate to charity all of the money they have received from wealthy Russians.

Let’s start there. Yeah?

He has not got a grip on the party , Momentum have all the power and he and his cohorts bow to them

what a load of rubbish...

Labour had 552,000 members of June 2017,

Labour had 250,000 members before Corbyn was elected the leader.

he has over doubled the party membership.

Momentum have 35.000 members, Corbyn got 60% of the vote in the last leadership election, how does momentum hold all the power??

Where have I said we are not following protocols?

It’s the domestic political nonsense and amateur geopolitics from the Tories I have a big problem with.

Then I don't understand your point.

As you agree, we are following protocols. What part of this is 'amateur geopolitics'?

Why should they tar all wealthy Russians with the same brush?

If they support Putin donate the money. Agree?

If they oppose him then a party in government receiving money from them is going to be inflammatory. Agree?

Donate the money.

The other parties should look at where their donations have come from too.

---------- Post added 18-03-2018 at 11:20 ----------

Then I don't understand your point.

As you agree, we are following protocols. What part of this is 'amateur geopolitics'?

Do I have to post links to the antics of Williamson and Johnson?

Or to the fact that measures May is suggesting led to Tory attacks on Corbyn several days ago when he outlined exactly the same measures.

If they oppose him then a party in government receiving money from them is going to be inflammatory. Agree?

Donate the money.

---------- Post added 18-03-2018 at 11:20 ----------

Do I have to post links to the antics of Williamson and Johnson?

Or to the fact that measures May is suggesting led to Tory attacks on Corbyn several days ago when he outlined exactly the same measures.

Which measures did the Tory's attack Corbyn for saying we should take that the Government is now taking?

Donate the money.

You're confusing yourself now :huh: Asking wealthy Russians living in Britain to public state whether they support or don't support Putin is a little silly to say the least. Donations from all foreign citizens to British political parties is another discussion.

Which measures did the Tory's attack Corbyn for saying we should take that the Government is now taking?

May Today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5513861/Theresa-squares-Putin-declares-war-McMafia-millions.html

Corbyn 6 days ago:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/corbyn-russia-sergei-skripal-money-laundering-magnitsky-act-understands-foreign-policy-a8253446.html

Corbyn was shouted down and challenged in parliament by Tories and the Labour right for the same things May is now proposing

---------- Post added 18-03-2018 at 11:40 ----------

You're confusing yourself now :huh: Asking wealthy Russians living in Britain to public state whether they support or don't support Putin is a little silly to say the least. Donations from all foreign citizens to British political parties is another discussion.

Don’t have to ask any of them anything unless they have donated to the Tory party.

Play it safe and donate the money from the handful of Russian donors to the Tory party.

Are you comfortable with the Tories using those funds. Make sure you answer that.