Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Don't quote me but I heard Jeremy voted for him :)

Have you considered getting some help for your obsession? It's the same with that Jared bloke, have you got a thing for blokes who's name begins with J?

---------- Post added 19-03-2018 at 21:30 ----------

The leaders of Iran and China rung him up last week to congratulate him on his landslide victory.

I wonder if Donald gave him a tinkle. He said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue in New York and his supporters would still love him.

Have you considered getting some help for your obsession? It's the same with that Jared bloke, have you got a thing for blokes who's name begins with J?

---------- Post added 19-03-2018 at 21:30 ----------

I wonder if Donald gave him a tinkle. He said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue in New York and his supporters would still love him.

Yes and girls called Judy :)

Not at all, he got 75% of the vote. I don't think he's that bothered about a story suggested he's bumping off Russian traitors.
.......true! as one of the worlds richest men,he'll be more bothered about looking after his finances!

to be honest the stance we have taken has achieved nothing, or do you think it has? On reflection Corbyn's idea about talking to them doesnt seem too stupid, at least having some sort of dialogue with them must be better than expelling people and not talking, and what was wrong with Corbyn's idea of showing the Russians the evidence that we have, and seeing what they have to say, why have we not done that?.

I was after the Labour party as a whole not just Jeremy..is everyone in agreement with him?

I was after the Labour party as a whole not just Jeremy..is everyone in agreement with him?

Obvously not, why did you even ask that when you know the answer? is everyone in agreement with Mrs May on every subject? of course not.

Are you suggesting that if some of his party dont agree with him then he must be wrong?

Edited by banjodeano