Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Oh dear Mel....

'' wheres the link in this one?

admittedly i only glanced through it cos its complete and utter bobbins but i saw no link to where it came from''

The piece was the ACTUAL transcript of the TONIGHT programme

Is there any point in us having a conversation? As you say you can't be bothered to read, maybe it is beyond you? So I suggest you just ignore me and I will afford you the same courtesy?

Edited by catpus
addition

Oh dear Mel....

The piece was the actual transcript of the <removed> Tonight programme..

Is there any point in us having a conversation? As you say you can't be bothered to read, maybe it is beyond you? So I suggest you just ignore me and I will afford you the same courtesy?

thats a transcript of utter bobbins, its like you grabbed a load of different sentences and threw em at the wall and hope some stuck

I'm wondering if there are Russian agents operating on this thread, trying to muddy the waters! Don't laugh, it's happened before, remember when the Chinese invaded SF?

erm no?

i just remember the trolls, which have never gone away :(

erm no?

i just remember the trolls, which have never gone away :(

No seriously dude!

I can't remember what actually happened, but it was something to do with China getting up to no good. A few Chinese suddenly appeared on the forum and started spouting a load of pro-Chinese propaganda. Don't you remember that happening?

@Chalga

The TONIGHT programme was indeed Brainwashing Conspiracies, but I don't know how you would have deduced this because you didn't watch it, and neither have you read ANYTHING I HAVE POSTED. I know it is challenging reading more than a paragraph, but now and again - do yourself a favour and educate yourself for your children's sake?

No seriously dude!

I can't remember what actually happened, but it was something to do with China getting up to no good. A few Chinese suddenly appeared on the forum and started spouting a load of pro-Chinese propaganda. Don't you remember that happening?

i cant remember tbh lol, maybe i missed it, didnt view the threads...or simply forgot