Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

You've proved beyond doubt that you are a Russian apologist job done.

Nothing of the sort. You mean proven to have independent thinking rather than blindly accept the narative of a Government ?

Governments everywhere have agendas and create the facts to fit them when need be, reguardless of if they have to sacrifice the trust of their own citizens to do so.

Your claim of being an appologist can only have merit if indeed Russia have done anything wrong in the first place.

Remind us why we had UK citizems die in Iraq again...

---------- Post added 25-03-2018 at 00:25 ----------

Just because the UK government is not sharing any evidence they have, with us, we cannot assume it does not exist. The fact of our allies jumping to our aid as they've done, may indicate we've shared intelligence on this matter with them, and it's been strong enough to convince them that the Russians did it.

So lets get this straight, your saying that we can't assume evidence does not exist but you question those that question if it does?

And who are you trying to convice with phrases such as 'may indicate' ?

Like I said no actual evidence of anything yet so forgive one or two of us who don't follow the heard.

Like I said no actual evidence of anything yet so forgive one or two of us who don't follow the heard.

really? like i said above there must be some evidence its made most of the worlds governments, nato, UN etc side with us, do you think they all do it at the drop of a hat? theres also chemical weapons experts here....but of course there isnt any evidence :rolleyes:

just because WE dont get to read every little detail in the Sun doesnt mean it doesnt exist

really? like i said above there must be some evidence its made most of the worlds governments, nato, UN etc side with us, do you think they all do it at the drop of a hat? theres also chemical weapons experts here....but of course there isnt any evidence :rolleyes:

just because WE dont get to read every little detail in the Sun doesnt mean it doesnt exist

they told us there were weapons of mass destruction, ....there wasn't, have we not learnt anything from the past? its not being treasonous or disloyal to ask for evidence before we perhaps go into a nuclear war with a super power...

as for the rest of Europe joining us so their must be evidence, has it not escaped your mind that we have all been bombarded with anti Russian propaganda for the last few years? the rest of Europe has the same agenda as us, of course they are going to jump in at any chance given, there is a power struggle going off, and most of the players are bad guys

they told us there were weapons of mass destruction, ....there wasn't, have we not learnt anything from the past? its not being treasonous or disloyal to ask for evidence before we perhaps go into a nuclear war with a super power...

as for the rest of Europe joining us so their must be evidence, has it not escaped your mind that we have all been bombarded with anti Russian propaganda for the last few years? the rest of Europe has the same agenda as us, of course they are going to jump in at any chance given, there is a power struggle going off, and most of the players are bad guys

oh give over, the whole of europe and the US WOULDNT all suddenly band together over "propaganda" to suddenly hate the russians, nor would the UN or Nato.

As for the propaganda, show me it is propaganda and not real, Russia for a long time now HAS BEEN a rogue state, they side with "others" like Syria, North Korea, China, they HAVE been up to no good for years.

Going back to the evidence, i presume the hospital where the injured have been know all about evidence?

oh give over, the whole of europe and the US WOULDNT all suddenly band together over "propaganda" to suddenly hate the russians, nor would the UN or Nato.

As for the propaganda, show me it is propaganda and not real, Russia for a long time now HAS BEEN a rogue state, they side with "others" like Syria, North Korea, China, they HAVE been up to no good for years.

Going back to the evidence, i presume the hospital where the injured have been know all about evidence?

Rogue state? remind me once again who has destroyed and caused chaos in the middle east in search of stealing other peoples wealth? for gods sake take the blinkers off

and remind me once again who has military bases all round the world in various countries? would that be the Russians?

Edited by banjodeano

Rogue state? remind me once again who has destroyed and caused chaos in the middle east in search of stealing other peoples wealth? for gods sake take the blinkers off

and remind me once again who has military bases all round the world in various countries? would that be the Russians?

You do know what the term rogue state is? and its not one that features a coalition of countries and the UN?

You could also say Iraq had been one for decades too, gassing people etc etc anyway thats going off topic.

Show me any of the recent "propaganda" that false, theres maybe 10/12 things over the past few years russia have been said to be involved in.

In a court of law, yes.

In situations like this, of course it's preferable to have irrefutable evidence. A couple of points to consider...

The strength of any evidence we do have will perhaps inform the intensity of our response.

Just because the UK government is not sharing any evidence they have, with us, we cannot assume it does not exist. The fact of our allies jumping to our aid as they've done, may indicate we've shared intelligence on this matter with them, and it's been strong enough to convince them that the Russians did it.

---------- Post added 24-03-2018 at 09:56 ----------

Do you not think that is a misleading comparison? We know the moon is not made from cheese, we do not know with the same level of certainty that the Russians did not do it.

There is an international rule of law that applies to the deployment of WMDs

Let’s use that rule of law. Don’t let people get you bogged down with their ideas that punative action be taken without following due process.

They are wrong. Every time they call for it Putin gets stronger and gains move leverage.