Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

either a minute amount must have been used ,so it did not have the desired lethal effect or they must have found a cure for it

hopefully father will recover as well

there is no cure, but maybe what they did has helped a bit, the policeman who "recovered" has said his life will never be the same again so it wont be 100% better

there is no cure, but maybe what they did has helped a bit, the policeman who "recovered" has said his life will never be the same again so it wont be 100% better

Andrei Zheleznyakov, one of the the developers of the agent, who was accidentally exposed to it, took 10 days to recover consciousness, and was released from hospital after 3 months.

He also never recovered, and died after 5 years of deteriorating health.

Also one of the main parts of the conspiracy theories is that its pretty close to the main chemical weapons lab, like with the view taken about Russia, isnt that too obvious? too convenient? wouldnt the government have thought through and noticed that if they had done it?

Blame the current austerity measures.

Government Spooks are having their travel expenses limited. So they can only operate close to home.

come on, if Putin wanted him dead, then he would be

This is what I don't get. The Russians seem to be pretty good at knocking people off so if the KGB (or whoever it is these days) wanted to send a message then they haven't done a very good job.

I honestly don't know what to think about this.

This is what I don't get. The Russians seem to be pretty good at knocking people off so if the KGB (or whoever it is these days) wanted to send a message then they haven't done a very good job.

I honestly don't know what to think about this.

Why isn't it a good job?