Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

but youve just talked yourself out of the same conspiracy theory you yourself are arguing.

Why would russia do it with their own nerve agent, because they have left massive clues.

Isnt that hiding in plain sight too?

we can go round in circles with this

He's already admitted that he is dizzy,that's what happens when you go round in circles.:hihi:

but youve just talked yourself out of the same conspiracy theory you yourself are arguing.

Why would russia do it with their own nerve agent, because they have left massive clues.

Isnt that hiding in plain sight too?

we can go round in circles with this

I would like you to tell me what the massive clues are that the Russians have left.

Where was the person administering the poison - who had to be wearing decontamination gear? How would they have managed to disappear into the ether?

I would prefer not to include the Litvinenko job, because that is a totally different story. Just as the Ipcress File and Fourth Protocol.

WE - can go round in circles.... That is the intention. But some of us can hold onto the facts, and fit the jigsaw together. For instance I have been recording all manner of facts about the Mafias hit boys the CIA/MI6,for years from various sources ever since the Oklahoma bombing and it is clear as day to me, as it would have been to you had you read half of the links I posted....

All my family have been coppers, two PCs, one was in the Met Police Corruption Team. one still in CID and one of them is a Judge, and the FIRT thing they ask in any investigation is WHO GAINS...

Saying the Russians did by sending a warning to errant spies is just ballony... and you must know that? There is NO PROOF at all, only the word of Treason May and Boris the Buffoon who are speaking under orders.

May who was floundering like a wet kipper, suddenly turns into **** of the Walk. Where she was being laughed at by Europe she has now shown that she can follow the orders of the Mafia Bankers and that thrills them to bits because Europe have already signed up to the One World Order and are already owned.. and May will make sure we follow. If she remains?

So May is now flavour of the month and definitely gained...

I would like you to tell me what the massive clues are that the Russians have left.

Where was the person administering the poison - who had to be wearing decontamination gear? How would they have managed to disappear into the ether?

I would prefer not to include the Litvinenko job, because that is a totally different story. Just as the Ipcress File and Fourth Protocol.

WE - can go round in circles.... That is the intention. But some of us can hold onto the facts, and fit the jigsaw together. For instance I have been recording all manner of facts about the Mafias hit boys the CIA/MI6,for years from various sources ever since the Oklahoma bombing and it is clear as day to me, as it would have been to you had you read half of the links I posted....

All my family have been coppers, two PCs, one was in the Met Police Corruption Team. one still in CID and one of them is a Judge, and the FIRT thing they ask in any investigation is WHO GAINS...

Saying the Russians did by sending a warning to errant spies is just ballony... and you must know that? There is NO PROOF at all, only the word of Treason May and Boris the Buffoon who are speaking under orders.

May who was floundering like a wet kipper, suddenly turns into **** of the Walk. Where she was being laughed at by Europe she has now shown that she can follow the orders of the Mafia Bankers and that thrills them to bits because Europe have already signed up to the One World Order and are already owned.. and May will make sure we follow. If she remains?

So May is now flavour of the month and definitely gained...

And they all lived happily ever after...........:hihi:

is that like 9/11 is a different story?

The Iraq war was a different story?

It could have been the fish tank...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-43558736

Ha ha ha! Sorry I missed this post.. That is hilarious...

But how would that account for the copper being poisoned? lol.

But, just to go back a bit about a Government mess..

When Blair was in power and he was consulting? with Bush about the prospect of invading Iraq he allowed Bush to cite a Ricin attack in the UK to boost his speech. At that time Blair already knew that the whole thing was fake, no Ricin or toxic substances were ever found and the detainees were subsequently released without charge.

The incident sowed another seed of hatred for Al-Qaida and the proles sat back in the knowledge that Iraq being in league with AQ deserved everything they got..... I wonder how many here have the guts to say they believed all the lies.. because I for one did not and wrote to MPs as well as on forums to say so - and was called a Conspiracy Theorist... so the fleas on here who call me names are very small beer and are a joke.

Here is the article:

Note it was in the Independent.

It was a weapon of mass destruction, a warning that we all needed to be "vigilant and alert". Weeks before the invasion of Iraq, it was presented as the final proof that Saddam Hussein was in league with al-Qa'ida. Anyone wanting to exploit the politics of fear could scarcely conjure up anything more potent than the news that a suspected terrorist cell had been making ricin, one of the deadliest poisons known to man, in a north London flat.

But there was no ricin - a fact suppressed for more than two years. There was no terrorist cell, just one deluded and dangerous man who killed a police officer during a bungled immigration raid. Kamel Bourgass (probably not his real name; he used several aliases) is serving life for the murder of Special Branch detective Stephen Oake, but despite more than 100 arrests and months of investigation which took detectives to 16 countries, no al-Qaida plot ever materialised. Or as I prefer to call the alCIAda..

Bourgass wasn't released but is allegedly serving life?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ricin-the-plot-that-never-was-2053.html

And they all lived happily ever after...........:hihi:

With all due respect...

He is coming forward with an argument that you can not reply to..its too easy to come back with a conspiracy theory put down, or the comment as above, but he is hitting you with a debate that you cant reply to...

With all due respect...

He is coming forward with an argument that you can not reply to..its too easy to come back with a conspiracy theory put down, or the comment as above, but he is hitting you with a debate that you cant reply to...

??

theres no debate, just bombarding with loads of crap

With all due respect...

With all due respect,all I need to have is an opinion,my opinion is that this is Conspiracy Theory garbage,written with links to Conspiracy Theorist sites that are full of garbage,I don't want,or need to give publicity to any of them,I have pointed out very early on in this thread where he has lied and mislead,with just one quote out of the thousands he has come out with,namely,'how do you know anybody was hurt in Salisbury'........this quote alone makes anything else he says incredible,and worthy of contempt,and that's exactly what he will continue to get.

---------- Post added 31-03-2018 at 21:38 ----------

Loads of crap? have you actually tried to read and understand any of it?... its too easy and idle to dismiss it as crap..i bet you have never even read what he has put...

It's garbage,Conspiracy Theorist garbage.If you back him,then you tell everybody ,in your own words,what you think has happened.

Edited by chalga